Hello You Persons.

SilverWriter519

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hi, I´m new to the community. Although I have heard of this community, I never really had the time to check it out mainly because I had administrative duties on other communities. Anyways, there have been some rumors floating around somewhere along the lines of ¨Nebulous is traaaaaaaaash. Eat my ass¨. I am hoping and very faithful that is not the case here and that person is just being salty. I hope to play soon but I will not be able to play on the servers until I get a new PC (currently working on building one).

So hello and I hope to meet all you people.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

PhYCoZ x20

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hi, I´m new to the community. Although I have heard of this community, I never really had the time to check it out mainly because I had administrative duties on other communities. Anyways, there have been some rumors floating around somewhere along the lines of ¨Nebulous is traaaaaaaaash. Eat my ass¨. I am hoping and very faithful that is not the case here and that person is just being salty. I hope to play soon but I will not be able to play on the servers until I get a new PC (currently working on building one).

So hello and I hope to meet all you people.
Welcome to the Comunity