Hello!

Waffle

Quark
Nebulae
Hello, my name is Waffle, I've been a HL2RP server tourist for a while now, trying to find the perfect place to erp on. I've been avoiding Nebulous like the plague because somebody told me it's a shithole and, for some reason, I believed them. Only today did somebody else tell me to check it out for myself and I'm actually loving it! I regret not coming here earlier, but I am happy that I did it now. I'm looking forward to all the beatings I'm going to get (or give)!

What the fuck are nebulas?

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Hi, welcome to the A E S T H E T I C cloud
If ya got any questions about the servers or forums, feel free to hit me up in a PM.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Hello, my name is Ethan Face, I've been a HL2RP server tourist for a while now, trying to find the perfect place to erp on. I've been avoiding Nebulous like the plague because somebody told me it's a shithole and, for some reason, I believed them. Only today did slimaaconroy the sexy fucking legend tell me to check it out for myself and I'm actually loving it! I regret not coming here earlier, but I am happy that I did it now. I'm looking forward to all the beatings I'm going to get (or give)!
ftfy bb
anyway welcome to the one good EU hl2rp server

Timirald

Proton
Nebulae
*Pant pant*
Oh shit I'm late! A free nebula as an apology.
Anyways, welcome.

As far as I remember, you also used to play on Crow/Apex?

PS:Nice google translate, the sentence is formed wrongly.