Hello!

Sarge

String
Nebulae
Hello I'm from SCG and things over there have been slow so until they get there shit together I am going to be with you lot!

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
qGjs09g.png

Welcome, welcome to:

uWMqxSy.png

You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining
role-play communities.
I thought so much of nebulous.cloud that I elected to establish my Administration here in the community so thoughtfully provided by our Head Staff.
I have been proud to call nebulous.cloud my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to Nebulous.

It's safer and pleasant here.

qGjs09g.png

Allow me to give you an insight to both our servers here.

1Ug85t2.png
Whether you're new to the gamemode or not, it is time for you to know what you need.

A lot of our staff will be happy to teach you or answer any questions you may have, you can either contact us in game using !help or by sending a forum PM on the forum with your questions enclosed.

The above should be enough to give you a basic, if not comprehensive understanding of how our server functions both OOC: Out of Character and IC: In character.

qGjs09g.png

UTE-4-960x300-sans-button.png

Although I cannot speak for the staff over at WW3RP, I know for cetain that they'd be absolutely fine with answering any questions you might have and teaching you the basics, but like I said earlier, those links should get you going if you decide to join WW3RP.

qGjs09g.png

teamspeak-banner.png

When you first join teamspeak, It is advised to poke Server Moderators with the little planet tag by their name in order to be given the regular tag. After that you're free to move about teamspeak with talk power!

TEAMSPEAK IP ADDRESS:
ts3.nebulous.cloud

qGjs09g.png

So with that, not only I, but the community wish you the best in your roleplay based advantures and hope you have a really nice time here at Nebulous.cloud!

Welcome!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
qGjs09g.png

Welcome, welcome to:

uWMqxSy.png

You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining
role-play communities.
I thought so much of nebulous.cloud that I elected to establish my Administration here in the community so thoughtfully provided by our Head Staff.
I have been proud to call nebulous.cloud my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to Nebulous.

It's safer and pleasant here.

qGjs09g.png

Allow me to give you an insight to both our servers here.

1Ug85t2.png
Whether you're new to the gamemode or not, it is time for you to know what you need.

A lot of our staff will be happy to teach you or answer any questions you may have, you can either contact us in game using !help or by sending a forum PM on the forum with your questions enclosed.

The above should be enough to give you a basic, if not comprehensive understanding of how our server functions both OOC: Out of Character and IC: In character.

qGjs09g.png

UTE-4-960x300-sans-button.png

Although I cannot speak for the staff over at WW3RP, I know for cetain that they'd be absolutely fine with answering any questions you might have and teaching you the basics, but like I said earlier, those links should get you going if you decide to join WW3RP.

qGjs09g.png

teamspeak-banner.png

When you first join teamspeak, It is advised to poke Server Moderators with the little planet tag by their name in order to be given the regular tag. After that you're free to move about teamspeak with talk power!

TEAMSPEAK IP ADRESS:
ts3.nebulous.cloud

qGjs09g.png

So with that, not only I, but the community wish you the best in your roleplay based advantures and hope you have a really nice time here at Nebulous.cloud!

Welcome!

A "Hiya!" Would do just fine...

:mad:

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
Wow, way to shit on us shitposters, Wolfaye. No but seriously, that's a nice thing to use. Get a bot for it! OH MY GOD SUGGESTION THREAD~

Oh and Hi! :)

Juicy

Proton
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hello welcome to the community!

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae

@Sarge welcome to our community and yeah if you have any questions about ww3 I'd be more than happy to help