Hello!

Aerona

String
Nebulae
Hello, everyone. I'm new to Nebulous; however, I have had some experience with CW: HL2RP in the past. I'm here because I've heard this is one of the better currently living HL2RP servers, and I've been waiting to find a good server with a decent community for some time. I hope to find what I've been looking for, and to contribute to the community by being here.

Reactions: List

Aerona

String
Nebulae
After looking through the forum and game rules, I have a couple of questions:

What is the difference between 'parkour' and 'freerunning' by the definition of this rule?
  • Don’t freerun, parkour is permitted however
Also, what is 'F2B' by the definition of this rule?

• Anyone wanting a F2B of an erotic situation, has to have their request granted no matter what. If F2B is not requested, the situation must be kept to /mec at all times as to not disturb anyone.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
After looking through the forum and game rules, I have a couple of questions:

What is the difference between 'parkour' and 'freerunning' by the definition of this rule?
  • Don’t freerun, parkour is permitted however
Also, what is 'F2B' by the definition of this rule?

• Anyone wanting a F2B of an erotic situation, has to have their request granted no matter what. If F2B is not requested, the situation must be kept to /mec at all times as to not disturb anyone.

F2B is Fade to Black, essentially used when neither party wants to bother ERPing in /mec form

Freerunning, I assume is essentially just running from others without any RP another form of mingerunning, Parkour is permitted if it is roleplayed.

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
F2B is Fade to Black, essentially used when neither party wants to bother ERPing in /mec form

Freerunning, I assume is essentially just running from others without any RP another form of mingerunning, Parkour is permitted if it is roleplayed.
freerunning is doing tricks like backflips combined with parkour

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
Welcome to the slightly dysfunctional, although loveable, community. If you ignore the whole 'current affairs' tab...

Enjoy it!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae