Hello

z KillerMuffin

:steamsalty:
Nebulae
Yes hello, I just wanted to introduce myself to Nebulous. I'll probably get crucified for posting on these forums for (reasons), but eh. I guess I'll kinda be here. I love memes, so yes. Hello.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
welcome sir don't worry just because this is a christian server doesn't mean you will get crucified :D

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
welcome sir don't worry just because this is a christian server doesn't mean you will get crucified :smiley:
Might turn this into an athiest server since Christians are big dumb dumbs who can't swear :/

Welcome anyway pal.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Aloha DD! Good to see you transitioning from TEN to play on nebulous for a bit.

z KillerMuffin

:steamsalty:
Nebulae
Aloha DD! Good to see you transitioning from TEN to play on nebulous for a bit.
Yeah, not here for the HL2rp sadly. Getting boring to me tbh. But still, glad to see friends and what not from the community! Did you go by a different name that I may know you by?

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yeah, not here for the HL2rp sadly. Getting boring to me tbh. But still, glad to see friends and what not from the community! Did you go by a different name that I may know you by?

Its OsF-Axon or Nashi on steam

Reactions: List

DesertedCake

Proton
Nebulae
Yes hello, I just wanted to introduce myself to Nebulous. I'll probably get crucified for posting on these forums for (reasons), but eh. I guess I'll kinda be here. I love memes, so yes. Hello.
welcome ten refugee