Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sheep leader, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Sheep leader

Sheep leader String

Nebulae:
    Hello there, I'm actually not new to this server, I wasn't quite known or 'popular' before either. I was a common roleplayer with the desire of whitelists. I cringe at the fact that I have two years on this forum yet I have nothing on here except my failed attempts of Metrocop whitelisting lol.

I'm a typical player, I keep my head low when it comes to debating and I tend to be neutral in a sense of arguments between the community as a whole mostly with "Oh we want this" But the other part of the community does not.

I am friendly as well, I tend to not hold grudges and yes while I may get annoyed or pissed or become aggressive with a certain action it won't be long until I decide to apologize or just nudge the grudges off.

Even though I have two years on the forums I am pretty much a new player to this community. I don't know anyone and no one knows me so I'm eager to look around and have a nice poker game whilst the Metropolice looks for us.:eek:

• nebulous nebulous x 3
  2. MaXenzie

MaXenzie Sexually attracted to robots
    Media Developer

Nebulae:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice