Serious Help, I bought Premium but there is a fatal issue. HL2RP

Hamilton

Proton
Nebulae
So, I downloaded all the HL2RP Content, I have all the games, and CS:S, but this crap keep appearing, ah for real nothing with Premium, but how fix this?
Cnajug4.png

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
If you first joined without the content the icons have already been generated and you'll need to refresh them, you can do this by open the menu on Q and going into the add-ons sections. on the icon and select something like 're-render' (I can't remember)

If you're unsure how, try asking ingame using !help

Toriwarior30055

I am Santa Claus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
They're not really errors. Just click on one of the models, they'll appear fine. If they don't, restart your gmod.

Reactions: List

Carta Blanca

Mr. Steal yo Rations
Nebulae
So, I downloaded all the HL2RP Content, I have all the games, and CS:S, but this crap keep appearing, ah for real nothing with Premium, but how fix this?
Cnajug4.png
If these are the only errors you see then you shouldn't worry, I still get this.. but you can see the character preview on the right anyway so it doesn't matter. As long as you don't get any errors when walking around then you'll be fine :)

Hamilton

Proton
Nebulae
Alright, thanks everyone dudes, for real it is ok, I was just looking solve this but if it does not change my RP experience, as I see, It is fine.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Alright, thanks everyone dudes, for real it is ok, I was just looking solve this but if it does not change my RP experience, as I see, It is fine.
You can solve it by holding Q, going to 'Addons' at the bottom left, and finding 'Enhanced citizens v4' in your addon list, once you've done that, right click on any of them, and go into "re-render" and click "all"