(Complete) Help name my band!

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
D6gPDi2.png
Hello Nebulous! I need your help with something. I'm part of a band, and we are putting out an album this year. Slight problem: we don't have a name for the band yet, and we've been writing music together for like, 9 months now. NOBODY agrees on which name is the best, we've been arguing over it for ages and of course, I'm convinced MY name is the best. So, I've decided to try to convince them another way.

Here is a list of all the names we've put together so far. You are free to vote for any name you like by reacting to this post with the appropiate reaction. The kicker is, I won't tell you which name is mine. If it helps your decision, some context: We play hard rock/metal with a touch of progressive metal, with lyrics abundant with political criticism. Think Dream Theater, Muse, Rush, etcetera. Even if you don't know anything about the genre or aren't big on that kind of music, you are still welcome to vote based on your own criteria.
Hell, if it just sounds cool, go for it. Thanks for the help!

Agree
Truth Unveiled

Disagree
Heelhook unfortunately taken :(

Funny
Ever Stand

Good Idea
Sayaq

Bad Idea
Weaker

Zing
Red Witcher

Informative
Kismet

Friendly
Megillah

Last edited:

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Name it Rod's Band

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
for a heavy metal band, Heelhook is the most raw name i can imagine

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Could we have a snippet of the music when it's released? Heelhook has my vote btw!

Good luck with it!

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Also, bad news to all you Heelhook enjoyers. Turns out the bandmate that proposed it didn't check if it was already taken by another band... and it was. :( you'll have to choose another

Last edited:

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I change vote to Kismet sounds eygptian