(Complete) Help name my band!

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Alright, folks. The results are in.
As it turns out, the bandmate who found out Heelhook was taken was comically blind. He saw the band Hellhook and thought it was the same. In any case, they're an american band infinitely far from our tiny sphere of influence. So, Heelhook was back on the menu. Those who swapped their votes because Heelhook wasn't available were counted as Heelhook once again, BUT EVEN if you were to NOT count the changed votes...

GxsvUhc.png

Is our winner! There was a big fight between Truth Unveiled (That was my name! :P) and this across the various communities I asked in, but in the end Heelhook takes it home by a large surprise margin.
Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
As it turns out, the bandmate who found out Heelhook was taken was comically blind. He saw the band Hellhook and thought it was the same. In any case, they're an american band infinitely far from our tiny sphere of influence. So, Heelhook was back on the menu. Those who swapped their votes because Heelhook wasn't available were counted as Heelhook once again, BUT EVEN if you were to NOT count the changed votes...

GxsvUhc.png

Is our winner! There was a big fight between Truth Unveiled (That was my name! :P) and this across the various communities I asked in, but in the end Heelhook takes it home by a large surprise margin.
Thanks for the help!
i read it as hellhook when casting my vote tbh

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

GxsvUhc.png

Thanks for the help!

raw as fuck

hard, even

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae

GxsvUhc.png

Thanks for the help!
Heelhook is too similar to Hellhook imo, so I personally wouldn't have gone for it. But who knows, it's hard to be original anyways. I really like the logo though, it goes hard

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
after deliberation we've decided to name ourselves rod and the gozinyas to avoid @Blackquill banning me from the forums (i can't live without my quarterly shitpost)

Reactions: List