help needed - addon problem

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae
reeee

Anyway, I'm 90% sure that one of the LP's addons is restricting how many decals I can place in singleplayer, very annoying when I try to make edgy poses with a dead guy and can only place like 30 blood splatters on the grounds

i need at least 300 to be edgy enough

i've tried getting some other addons what change how much decals you can have, put it to unlimited, etc, but the mysterious LP addon still somehow has more priority than the ones I've downloaded, so no fix

what do?

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
id help you but you rated my post in wacky rp thread dumb truck so i aint going to help

try getting some sort of layered paint software (like photoshop) and paint the blood in with a tinted red or take the actual texture from the gmod files and place that in photoshop

Reactions: List

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae
id help you but you rated my post in wacky rp thread dumb truck so i aint going to help

try getting some sort of layered paint software (like photoshop) and paint the blood in with a tinted red or take the actual texture from the gmod files and place that in photoshop

you deserved it

...also i'd rather just try and find what the addon was, it's just for my own fun when i'm bored, nothing what requires PS

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
iirc in the q menu (and before you start the singleplayer session) there's a slider that allows you to change the amount of decals allowed.

additionaly, you can paste "r_decals <0 -> 2048>" in console

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae
iirc in the q menu (and before you start the singleplayer session) there's a slider that allows you to change the amount of decals allowed.

additionaly, you can paste "r_decals <0 -> 2048>" in console

i know.

doesn't work.

i've tried. I wouldn't be asking if the solution to it was simple as that, I've googled this, etc etc.

zoo

Electron
Nebulae
As a temporary fix and to make sure that it's LP addons causing it, you could try disabling or uninstalling all LP addons (Recommend first option unless you have a strong connection).

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Why would LP's addons be affecting how many Decals can be in the world? That doesn't make much sense to me.

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae
Why would LP's addons be affecting how many Decals can be in the world? That doesn't make much sense to me.

Doesn't make much sense to me either, but I'm sure it's the LP's addons/neb's addons. If I uninstall them I can freely place a billion decals, it's been like that for a loooooong time.

It's some addon what Neb uses from LP's times, possibly

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Well you could always enabl e and test 1 by 1