1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'Abuse Reports' started by Gazra, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gazra

Gazra Quark
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I would just like to first off say that I don't want anyone banned for this as I'm a really chill guy, I just wish to have it resolved as it's quite annoyed me to be honest. Sorry if I posted this in wrong place I just couldn't see a suitable place to put it

Your Steam Name: Gazra
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5461098

Server: HL2RP
    Steam/Forum Name (Tag them with @ before their name):
    Server Directors of Server:
    Not sure

Reason for Request: Okay so what happened was I had made a char called Ryan Jackson, units were given information I had a weapon off a citizen which we were actually roleplaying but it was never found. I was stopped by units and searched twice. The second time I was knocked out then shot for being over-weighed and was told by one of the units to change the description and I would get NLR. I didn't have a problem in the slightest with the NLR.

I respawned and I came into the new checkpoint area where STICK-4 searched me. He seen I had been a suspect for a weapon on my char data and I informed him that I had gotten NLR and that was meant to be taken off as it was never found. He then started harrassing me in LOOC first accusing me of char switching to avoid a PK which I was apparently meant to get before I got an NLR (I was never killed before that not once and logs will prove that) which was proved I didn't but kept pushing that I did for absolutely no reason. He then accused me of going on another steam account to avoid the PK.

I don't know what this guy has against me or what I have ever done to him the whole time I've been on this server. He clearly had some beef with me and some reason wanted me punished for no reason. The guy couldn't make his mind up about saying I char switched then I apparently went on another steam account. I don't even have another steam account.

My char was then PK'd without any proof that it was meant to get a PK which I wasn't. I would really like this to be resolved please. Not bothered about the character just the things I was accused of and why I was.

Time of Occurence: About 1:40am

Evidence:
    Here is proof I was meant to get NLR not PK:
    [LOOC] C17:00.VICE-2: >would
    [LOOC] Ryan Jackson: not a PK is it?
    [LOOC] C17:00.VICE-2: NLR
    [LOOC] Ryan Jackson: cool
    *** [A Civil Protection Un...] takes aim of the citizen, before proceeding to fire a volley of bullets towards them, attempting to kill them.
    [LOOC] C17:00.VICE-2: Just remove the over-weighed thing
    [LOOC] Ryan Jackson: sure i wasnt aware of that
    [Civil Protection Unit...] whispers on radio: "<:: Abberation contained; overweight. Moving to amputate. ::>"

I can't find the logs some reason when CMB/I.DISP-AI.734 said I didn't char switch but I'm sure they are somewhere

Any additional members involved:

#1 Gazra, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Truck Dumb Truck x 1
  2. Slim

Slim Molecule

Nebulae:
    Tags:
    STICK-4 is @LU PURP
    VICE-2 is @Dallahan
    Disp 734 is @Foxar
    Sounds like something for PK appeals, not abuse reports though.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Gazra

Gazra Quark
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I don't really want my char back. I just want the whole accusements of me being lied too saying I char switched to avoid PK then after being told that I swapped steam accounts to avoid PK.

4. Twar

Twar Alex Grist is a fat fuck
    Moderator HL2 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    I'm sure it's more of a misunderstanding on all sides

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Slim

Slim Molecule

Nebulae:
    STICK-4 is the one that accused you of Char Switching, right? If so, HC issue, make a forum convo w/ the headcops, who're listed here:
    https://nebulous.cloud/threads/civil-protection-faction-leaders.12637/

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. LU PURP

LU PURP Mr. Weedmans

Nebulae:
    First of all, @angus told me you were supposed to be PK'd yet you charswapped after regaining consciousness. I was the requester for the PK, nothing else. I searched you, saw on your datafile that you were tagged 63s and 94, questioned in ROOC why you weren't PK'd, then they told me the aforementioned.

I'm not an admin so I don't know how this constitutes as an abuse report, but okay.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Gazra

Gazra Quark
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Exactly mate as I said I'm a chill guy and I just want this resolved. I made a mistake before and swore not to do it again. I'm a man of my word.
    Merged:
    But I was never meant to get PK'd mate. I got NLR for being over-weighed

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. LU PURP

LU PURP Mr. Weedmans

Nebulae:
    Okay, that isn't up to me what so ever. I only requested the PK for YELLOW-1 (Angus). Therefor my only involvement in this situation is me asking for a PK.

9. Gazra

Gazra Quark
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    But you requested when there wasn't any proof that I was meant to be PK'd as there wasn't any

10. LU PURP

LU PURP Mr. Weedmans

Nebulae:
    Your datafile and YELLOW-1's statement said it all. You wouldn't have been tagged for 63s and 94 then NLR'd after amputation.

So there was proof.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Gazra

Gazra Quark
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    No mate that isn't proof if I was going to get PK'd how come I didn't? Answer that, I don't know if you're having a bad day or if you have beef with me but you're meant to be resolving it. I provided proof that I never got PK and I got NLR. I was also killed for being over-weighed not the 63 and 94. As I said that was meant to be removed as no evidence was found

• Dumb Truck Dumb Truck x 1
  12. Anthrax_PL

Anthrax_PL Proton

Nebulae:
    Its @Blackquill

13. Foxar

Foxar maybe dead
    HL2 RP Operator

Nebulae:
    As far as i'm seeing this, YELLOW-1 (@angus) shot @Gazra for being overweight. However in doing so he added a civil status entry on his datafile, propably describing some form of amputation verdict. which remained on his file after an NLR, as you don't place terminal verdicts on datafiles if the person is meant to be NLR'd.

It'd appear this led to STICK-4 (@lu-purp) to encounter him, attempt to tie you up and do something. However during that, @Pumpkin respawned Gazra, then silent character banned him, which most likely made Scully/LU PURP to think you char swapped. Not long after Gazra disconnected, rejoined and at that point i informed him he will need to appeal it as i was not entirely sure of the situation, nor wasn't the one to charban Ryan Jackson.

In conclusion, @Pumpkin should elaborate why he character Ryan, @angus should elaborate what charge did he place on Gazra's datafile when he was meant to be NLR'd for being overweight as well as the PK appeal people to answer this. (@key @Nicrobe )

This is clearly a case of confusion, as scully would see Ryan being respawned then silently char banned as char swapping, which led to the whole argument, and this thread being made.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. LU PURP

LU PURP Mr. Weedmans

Nebulae:
    this is why im not going to respond to this anymore, you need to calm down

15. Nicrobe

Nicrobe Lord of Ineptitude
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Media Developer

Nebulae:
    This should have been posted in PK Appeals, honestly. I genuinely don't see what's abuse about this situation.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Gazra

Gazra Quark
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I had disconnected because it wouldn't let me go on my other char when that other char got banned so I just had to rejoin.
    Merged:
    I am calm mate, I tried resolving it with you but you told me to leave you alone but all I was doing is being friendly. As I said I'm a friendly person and I don't like to have problems with anyone and I would like to talk to you about it in private messages if possible please

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. Foxar

Foxar maybe dead
    HL2 RP Operator

Nebulae:
    The fact you disconnected /after/ being PK'd is absolutely fine, it just because the command was silent, made it seem as if you char swapped from STICK-4's point of view.

18. Gazra

Gazra Quark
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    No when I had disconnected that was after the whole situation mate that went on
    Merged:
    As
    As I said I don't want my character back that's not really a problem, the problem was me being accused of first char swapping to avoid PK then being told I disconnected to another steam account to avoid the PK. When I was only NLR'd at first then PK'd after stick-4 had accused me of those things

19. Foxar

Foxar maybe dead
    HL2 RP Operator

Nebulae:
    Well let me say you're acquited of character swapping when it comes to me then. If you're not here to PK appeal, nor to report abuse on a staff member (which is what this section is for, fyi) i suppose this is handled then yes?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Gazra

Gazra Quark
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Sure I agree, as I said I was sorry if I was posting this in the wrong area, still getting use to the forums. I just wanted the things I was accused of resolved that's all.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.