help

svet

Quark
Nebulae
6qFvJDx.png

I have the content, but I am still missing the map.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 3129

Go to the workshop on steam and give in the said map that you are missing -Dowload it and you should be fine to play , I recommend restarting your GMOD before you try rejoining

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
I'm having the same issue with other servers
Go to the workshop on steam and give in the said map that you are missing -Dowload it and you should be fine to play , I recommend restarting your GMOD before you try rejoining
and this doesnt work for me

svet

Quark
Nebulae
ofc i have the map and have also restarted gmod. The issue is that it's saying that I am missing the map.

D

Deleted member 3129

ofc i have the map and have also restarted gmod. The issue is that it's saying that I am missing the map.

try removing the addon from your files by unsubbing to it and resubbing to it

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
Try to find any traces of the map inside your games folder(this includes the maps folder) these make it so the map cant download and be mounted properly.

svet

Quark
Nebulae

Try using the GMA extractor and extract the maps bsp. Then put it into the garrysmod/maps folder, where the gm_flatgrass etc are. If you haven't unsubscribe and subscribe to the map again from the workshop. There is a guide for the GMA extractor at the top . . . hope it works for you.

This is the fix. @Plankster

Reactions: List