Hermann Feldmann | The man with a fantastic name

Discussion in 'Ministry for State Security' started by dallahan, Sep 15, 2019.

1. dallahan

dallahan a bad memer
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    [​IMG]

OOC SECTION

Name: dallahan/offensiveballsack

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:46687214

Timezone: GMT +1

Expected Activity, Possible Inactivity: My main focus will stay with HL2Rp but I will try to get as much time as possible to play on Stasiland

Previous Infractions, Forum or Server (WW3RP & HL2RP): N/A

Are you aware of the differences in the Stasiland iteration for WW3RP compared to earlier ones?: I didn't play on WW3RP that much as I didn't find it interesting, so I can't quite compare the differences, but yes, by reading through stuff on the forum I feel like that this is a huge change.

How familiar are you with the history and ideology of the German Democratic Republic?: Considering I am german and am mostly affiliated with the GDR through history classes in school, I can say for sure that I am pretty familiar with the history and ideology of the GDR/DDR.

Describe, summarily and to the best of your understanding, the role of the Stasi and their practices in a broad sense: The Stasi are well trained combatants that most of the time are what you see on the streets - your standard looking Officer. They are well trained and are ordered to maintain security and peace throughout germany, going as far as to disguise themself with civilian clothing to expose those who wish to go against their regime and arrest them once and for all. Basically a "copy" of the Geheime Staatspolizei, known as Gestapo.

[​IMG]

IC SECTION

[​IMG]

MINISTERIUM FÜR STAATSICHERHEIT

!ACHTUNG! !ACHTUNG!

TRANSFER DOSSIER VERFÜGBAR, BITTE ÖFFNEN SIE ES SOBALD SIE VERFÜGBAR SIND

UNBEFUGTE ANSICHTEN DIESES DOSSIERS WERDEN MIT STRENGEN BESTRAFUNG GEMESSEN

ANTRAG GENEHMIGT, ZUGANG GEWÄHRT

[​IMG]

USER: HERMANN FELDMANN

BORN: 18.12.1961

PoB: Siegen, St. Marien Hospital

FAMILY/RELATIVES:

• MARIA FELDMANN - MOTHER - 62 - SHOT BY ACTIVISTS
    • FRIEDRICH FELDMANN - FATHER - 60 - EMPLOYED AS JANITOR IN HOSPITAL
    • KLAUS FELDMANN - BROTHER - 30 - EMPLOYED AS NEWS DELIVERY
    MEDICAL RECORD:
    • WAS ATTACKED BY ACTIVISTS WHILE PATROLLING THE STREETS, SUSTAINED MINOR HEAD INJURIES, BRUISES REMAIN UNTIL THIS DAY
    MILITARY RECORD
    FELDMANN ENLISTED AT THE AGE OF 18 IN HIS HOMETOWN SIEGEN AND WAS TRANSFERED FROM THERE TO FRANKFURT FOR EVALUTATION. UPON SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING HIS EVALUATION, FELDMANN WAS ENLISTED INTO THE WALL CORPS (GRENZTRUPPEN). HIS DEDICATION AND PROGRESS IN THE CORPS HAS LED HIM TO ACHIEVE THE RANK OF UNTEROFFIZIER.

TOTAL NUMBER OF INTERVENED WALL JUMPERS: 98 NON-LETHAL, 2 LETHAL

VIEW ON THE GDR (GERMAN DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC): Feldmann proves high interest in the GDR, having stated multiple times that he wishes that this regime remains for the next decades and further on. While he remains uninterested in Politics, he did mention that this regime has proven to be the best regime in the last century.

POLITICAL RECORDS: FELDMANN WAS A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE FDJ (FREE GERMAN YOUTH) DURING THE AGE OF 15 TO 18 UNTIL HIS ENLISTMENT INTO THE ARMY. WHILE BEING PART OF SAID ORGANIZATION, FELDMANN REFUSED TO BE SPONSORED BY IT, PERFORMING ANY TYPES OF MEETINGS AND GATHERINGS ON HIS OWN ACCORD. DURING THAT TIME HE SUPPORTED THE FDJ AND THE SED, JOINING ANY GATHERING THERE WAS TO SHOW HIS DEDICATION TO THE CAUSE.

CRIMINAL RECORDS: N/A.

At the request of █.██████ deliver this message to your nearest ██████████.

#You will be contacted#

|END OF DOSSIER|

#1 dallahan, Sep 15, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice