Hey Hey Hey.

Jeffreyyyyy

Electron
Nebulae
Hi everyone. It's Jeffster. I've been quite busy improving my life and fell out of hl2rp for quite some time. Only just getting back into it.

I've been here for about three years. I have realized that I love cooking and seeing the smiles of people that I cook for. I've turned my love of self-reliance into physical action, starting an indoor garden in my room and buying a grow lamp for my plants. I'm even in the works of setting a small size mushroom farm in my room in five gallon buckets. I used to always whine about how citizenry and rebels should try to make themselves more self-reliant, and i'm finally doing it now in real life.

I have gotten very into physical fitness and maintaining a healthy diet. I used to eat pizza, nachos, pop-tarts, sweets, cookies, ice cream, soda, processed cheeses and entire family bags of duritos smothered in crushed cheezits, melted cheese, Parmesan and loads of ketchup on-top. My diet now consists of beans, milk, organic cheeses, vegetarian meats, mostly vegetables, tons of salads, eggs.

I'm just listing whatever now lol. I used to be a 160 pounds at 5'3 and very depressed, and I now weigh 132.2 pounds. My self confidence has sky rocketed. I have some irl friends now too.
UhhhhHHHH I've started doing 100 situps a day with a 10 pound weight for 80 reps and then 20 with a 20 pound weight. I can bench press 70 pounds!

Please, don't be a stranger, come and talk to me. I hope to see my old friends from ClockWork and Helix are still here. I know Chezburger is.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Jeffreyyyyy

Electron
Nebulae
Had a eureka moment and realized that everything had to change. If I didn't start making changes radically, I would be obese by my 20s most likely.

Reactions: List

sots

community bear
Nebulae
good to hear youre looking after yourself jeff and glad you came by to let us know how you are :D

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My diet now consists of beans, milk, organic cheeses, vegetarian meats, mostly vegetables, tons of salads, eggs.l
you can still eat pop tarts and stay a chad you have my permission

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
fetchimage