Hey it's Grey!

GreyRuns

Neutrino
Nebulae
d482jfz-33620225-c565-43ee-be36-dd1db5aafd1e.gif

Mass Effect RP When?

Hi there everyone! My name is Grey, I am a fairly new member of Nebulous's HL2RP! I am coming in with close to a decade of Serious RP experience. I started my Serious Roleplay journey at around 2012 with Omni-Gamers HL2RP (this was back when it was OpenAurora). I was with Omni-Gamers for a full year before their unfortunate shutdown- at which point I've reached the rank of Division Leader for HELIX (this was then known as the medical division for most HL2RPs back in the day).

After my time with Omni, I branched out to other Serious Roleplaying communities. I was part of LemonPunch HL2RP, Catalyst Gaming, and a variety of other smaller-community HL2RP servers that have long since been retired. Much of my experience has been with the Combine Civil Authority- I would usually enter into (and sometimes lead) the medical divisions, but have enjoyed taking on various leadership positions for different divisions as well.

I eventually expanded my SeriousRP experience to Altered Gaming HaloRP and various Mass Effect SeriousRP servers. In 2020 I shutter myself to a closed server with a group of friends, where we enjoyed a Mass Effect SeriousRP and eventually became a HL2RP after concluding our storyline. We have recently became a Star Wars RP, a universe I am not quite as obsessed about as I am about Halo or Mass Effect or HL. And so here I am, branching out again to enjoy HL2RP again as we enter in perhaps the final years before the saga concludes in Garry's Mod!

Thank you all for having me, I look forward to being part of this community!

Last edited:
Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Straven

Proton
Nebulae

I sense favoratism from the animators for giving the Turian such a vibrant dance animation whilst giving the guy in the background the most boring, generic dance cycle to ever be created lol

GreyRuns

Neutrino
Nebulae
I sense favoratism from the animators for giving the Turian such a vibrant dance animation whilst giving the guy in the background the most boring, generic dance cycle to ever be created lol
It's well deserved favortism! Turians on top!

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Mass Effect RP

Huh, I was literally just a moment ago looking at a Mass Effect RP screenshot from like 5 years back. Nice coincidence.
But fr, Salarian STG RP, I NEED IT

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hi mate, welcome.

I've never played Mass Effect or any RP relating to it. Which games do you recommend?