Hey

Doodles

String
Nebulae
So hello there,

I thought I had the "Gmod door" closed completely. But during these times I decided to give it a try again.

So after playing HL:Alyx, I jumped back onto the Half-Life hype train. And decided to play some HL related games again. I remembered playing HL2RP in the past, but I never really got invested into it.

Now I had this sudden urge to try and pick it up again. With succes this time. In the beginning it was bland, not knowing what to do or where to make connections. But after a while I slowly found my role and started making connections.

Sometimes I feel that situations with action in them (when I happen to observe them), are a bit slow paced, not fitting for a "action situation". But I do not know whether this is the norm and I should get used to it, or that I haven't seen otherwise yet.

Now I feel that I am starting to grow fond of this server and it's community. So therefore this introduction. And I sincerely hope that I keep finding this type of roleplay more and more interesting.

Reactions: List

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Welcome aboard.
I hope you enjoy your time on the HL2RP server.
I haven't played it for a while as I've been off Garry's mod for a while, but got back on to play Stasiland. (Other Nebulous SeriousRP server)

Either way, Welcome! I hope you enjoy the HL2RP
Maybe we'll see each other IC.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Doodles

String
Nebulae
Haha well my main got PK'd for getting himself caught in a silly situation. Which is kindof a bummer.

Integrating isn't that easy for an outsider. Perhaps people have some pointers for me? Things to help me integrate or focus on.

Reactions: List

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
Haha well my main got PK'd for getting himself caught in a silly situation. Which is kindof a bummer.

Integrating isn't that easy for an outsider. Perhaps people have some pointers for me? Things to help me integrate or focus on.

Welcome! It just takes time, allow for relations to come organically. Write your character as if they were from a book, have detail, a past, family, motivations, ideals, etc. etc.