Hi

AGoose

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello I am AGoose, yes that is a trilby. I am from SCG but I watched a review about how bland the RP is here and wanted to see if that is the case. Although the reviewer knew surprisingly little about HL2RP so he probs talk shit.

Been playing HL2RP on and off since 2012 first on QuantumGaming (If any of you were on that what char did you play? I used to help run the bar on City8)

okay bye, i love you all.

Reactions: List

AGoose

Neutrino
Nebulae
Yeah I think i'll pass for now, played for 10 minutes and I would've been fine and shit but in the first 2 mins I got beat for saying Good afternoon to a CP. after the 2nd beating where I accidentally sprinted for half a second cos I was tryna shift tab and accidentally hit shift+caps lock then a cp took that as IC and proceeded to beat me and I basically lost all interest. I shall move for greener pastures.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
it's not :( ps that fucking train that comes every 5 mins and lasts for 10mins some rebels need to fucking bomb that thing
my friend if you come in with a negative mindset then your experience will not be good

cps are very strict and you shouldnt talk to them, thats how you avoid trouble

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
my friend if you come in with a negative mindset then your experience will not be good

still, getting beat for shift tabbing or simply saying hi is taking the piss.

AGoose

Neutrino
Nebulae

i legit came in with a positive mindset i wasnt looking to cause trouble but like i legit left the elevator walked onto the first street saying Good afternoon and was immediately beaten. I shrugged it off at first but then I did the thing with the shift caps thingy and after that beating I was like 'eh fuck it, lets see how fast I can get PK'd.'

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
still, getting beat for shift tabbing or simply saying hi is taking the piss.
yes the cp in question is a dummy

i legit came in with a positive mindset i wasnt looking to cause trouble but like i legit left the elevator walked onto the first street saying Good afternoon and was immediately beaten. I shrugged it off at first but then I did the thing with the shift caps thingy and after that beating I was like 'eh fuck it, lets see how fast I can get PK'd.'
bad first experience i'd say

you should stay around and maybe sign up for one of the many events running every now and then, will probably give you a much better introduction into what we can offer

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yeah a unit beating you for shift-tabbing or saying "good afternoon" is fucking stupid. You get new or 'excitable' units who think they have to be 10000% unapproachable forever, don't hold it against all of 'em.

Also hello!

AGoose

Neutrino
Nebulae
imo I found a really good song that fits the server :smiley:

might give the server once last try tomorrow

Last edited: