hi

doomerbloomer

Neutrino
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hey guys, I've been here before and I used to be a terrible person to everyone I have met. Sorry about it. Only came back to check on the forums and see how people are doing.

I wish you all the best. :)

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hey guys, I've been here before and I used to be a terrible person to everyone I have met. Sorry about it. Only came back to check on the forums and see how people are doing.

I wish you all the best. :grinning:
>Portugal
>Previous player
>Immediately followed me
>Admits to being a cunt

doomerbloomer

Neutrino
B A N N E D
Nebulae
>Portugal
>Previous player
>Immediately followed me
>Admits to being a cunt

I likw that you used a Star Wars meme, that was very wholesome and made me cheer up. Thanks!
this is true honesty
I know I havent been the best person when I was in this community, and I'm sorry for that. I was a dick, and a change was due.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
8BH69rj.gif

welcome back

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
someone give me the run down
guy wanted to ban himself after he got too upset over something, not really sure what

left for a good year maybe a little less, came back on a new account but apparently deleting your acc doesn't allow you to return at all

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
came back on a new account but apparently deleting your acc doesn't allow you to return at all
I'd say it's because your account has all your information such as bans, etc, connected to it.

If you create a new account, that stuff is lost. Maybe just asking for an unban works.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
I'd say it's because your account has all your information such as bans, etc, connected to it.

If you create a new account, that stuff is lost. Maybe just asking for an unban works.
@alex mentioned on Rob's request to be removed that it was irreversible

not sure if it was due to some legal reasons though, i cant remember

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
@alex mentioned on Rob's request to be removed that it was irreversible

not sure if it was due to some legal reasons though, i cant remember
If it were reversible, it wouldn't be deleted. It's perfectly fine to have your account deleted but we make it very clear that you will not be permitted to register again in the future and that it will result in a ban if you do; it's to avoid a whole lot of mess as we're obligated to comply with account deletion requests legally but that makes it very abusable in a community involving bans, warnings, etc.

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
now i realise how staff figured it out lmao