Hi

Nebulae
Greetings everyone

My name is Zezinho, I am from Brazil, and I have really liked this server so far.

My first experience was donating blood to a hospital and getting some water, chocolate and some sort of Documented Civil Deed card (not sure what that does, someone please explain) and getting asked to 'pick up that can' by a CP.

I'm looking forward to my future experiences here and hope to see you all around :ok:

[EDIT: No, I'm not in Mexico neither am I Mexican. The country display is incorrect, it's probably because of my ISP]

Reactions: List

Mint

Neutrino
Nebulae
Greetings everyone

My name is Zezinho, I am from Brazil, and I have really liked this server so far.

My first experience was donating blood to a hospital and getting some water, chocolate and some sort of Documented Civil Deed card (not sure what that does, someone please explain) and getting asked to 'pick up that can' by a CP.

I'm looking forward to my future experiences here and hope to see you all around :ok:

[EDIT: No, I'm not in Mexico neither am I Mexican. The country display is incorrect, it's probably because of my ISP]
Hello!

Reactions: List