OnerHikie

Neutrino
Nebulae
6riIeEa_d.webp

Character name:
Martin Mitchell

Date of birth: 1992/04/19

Briefly describe your character's background:
A LS-Native that has recently moved back into the City after spending a few years away to finish up on his Medical Scholarship, expecting Los Santos be the same low-crime rated area before his departure, he of course was mistaken about this.. Due to the rising crime rate, and extremelly rising 911 dials toward the Medical Department of Los Santos, he sent out an application toward the Management in hopes to save as many life's as the equipment and medical-personnel can allow.

Why do you want to join the EMS? (IC & OOC):
[OOC]

I haven't seen much of Medical-RP through FiveM videos, but I would like to see how it will feel like speeding through traffic to pick up a lad back to the Hospital. GTA's medical-RP is gonna be a huge new concept I never thought of doing, but here I am now.
[IC]
After returning to Los Santos after completing my Scholarship away from the City, I have noticed the shortage of Medical Personnel available, not sure why this is the case, as the Medical-Wing of Los Santos is keeping its Citizens and Visitors alive, giving them as much care they require to feel safe.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the EMS?:
For Short-Terms, help out as many people as his own and his collague's hands allow, for long-terms? Basically the same one, even assisting during Natural-Catastrophies, from large Earthquakes to Hurricane disasters.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:
Only HL2-RP, now FiveM.

Do you have prior medical experience? (optional):
None, but my character has been studying Medical.

What is your time zone?:
CET GMT+1

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:
Yes, I do.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):
Nope, that'll be all.

Last edited:

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hi Hikie!

Thank you for your application. Before reviewing this application, I would like to you:
  • Improve your formatting (unbold some text etc)
  • Expand on your character background, as well as your reasons for wanting to join the EMS.

Thank you!

Reactions: List

OnerHikie

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hi Hikie!

Thank you for your application. Before reviewing this application, I would like to you:
  • Improve your formatting (unbold some text etc)
  • Expand on your character background, as well as your reasons for wanting to join the EMS.

Thank you!
There we go, hope that's enough!

edit: last edit i swear lolol

Last edited:

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hello OnerHikie!

This is much better, thanks!

Thank you for applying for EMS. I'm happy to tell you that we've decided to accept your application on your character, Martin Mitchell. Once you got access, please familiarize yourself with our Subforum. Please also join the nebulous.cloud Discord, and if you're already a part, send me a message or ping me please.

Once you're in-game, please make your way to the Pillbox Hospital and call for staff to whitelist you, please. Thank you, and good luck! See you on the blue side.

Reactions: List