Neutrino
Nebulae
x1jkZMw_d.webp

Character name:

Adam Horák

Date of birth:
14/7/1998

Briefly describe your character's background:
A visitor that has moved from Central Europe's Czech Republic to the United States of America and making a US-Citizenship card for himself, he hoped to live the American Dreams as the adverts promised, but all of it was..Mostly true. Working for the Los Santos Impound & Towing for a few months, he enjoyed the welcoming behaviour of both Emergency Medical Service and Los Santos Police Department personnel, wishing he would be able to join one of them..

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC):
[OOC]

The Police-RP have caught interest in me after seeing how certain type of people really enjoy playing as Police Officers through Youtube Videos, all of the terminology and such really made me to not waste the opportunity on applying here.
[IC]
After arriving to the United States and getting my American Citizenship done, I have moved to Los Santos to be greeted by two Police Officers, at first I was afraid by them after seeing how the media was potraying them, but they said hello and they went on their patrol at the Airport. Several months later and a few TOW-jobs later, I applied for the spot of a Police Officer on the official LSPD-Website, hoping to work alongside the kind-hearted individuals.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?:
Short-term and Long-Term, serving and protecting the Los Santos Community however he's able to, wishing to work alongside the hardworking patrolmen and women in the force and the community, grow the relationship between LEO and the General Public of Los Santos, Local or Visitor.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:
Only HL2-RP, first time playing on a FiveM server.

What is your time zone?:
CET GMT+1

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:
Yep, I do.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):
Nope, that'll do.

Last edited:

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Hi @OnerHikie
It seems as though Adam Horák is already in a faction i.e. the EMS; As we only want one role to be held for each character, we request that you change the character to match a new one instead of the current character.

Last edited:

OnerHikie

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hi @OnerHikie
It seems as though Adam Horák is already in a faction i.e. the EMS; As we only want one role to be held for each character, we request that you change the character to match a new one instead of the current character.
Hi, @Jaydawg

The character that's in the EMS is Martin Mitchell, Adam isn't in any faction as of now, check out my EMS App- But I understand for the misshap, I am a little too active on Martin than Adam.

Unless there's already a player with this character name that isn't coming from my character list.

Edit: Northgate made a oopsie [I think]
Edit 2's: It has been solved

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Police Department forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Before we start your induction into the LSPD, please provide us with your discord username in this thread and make sure you're in the nebulous discord.

From there, you will receive further details on your induction.

OnerHikie

Neutrino
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Police Department forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Before we start your induction into the LSPD, please provide us with your discord username in this thread and make sure you're in the nebulous discord.

From there, you will receive further details on your induction.
Cheers mate, It's OnerHikie

PfP is a very poorly drawn Shark furry.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.