HL2 Bug/Glitch

• Thread starter Deleted member 2011
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2011

Hey guys and gals, so today when I got home from work I went to play Garrys mod but there was an update for steam. So when I updated steam it spit a bunch files all over my desktop and things turned into a shit show real quick. I said fine and just uninstalled steam. I cleaned up the files, reinstalled steam with all my games and everything seemed good. So after I mounted all the half life games and ccs to garrys mod I joined the HL2 server. Everything was fine until I realized I could not see my CID card and other UU branded items in my inventory. At first I thought this was a problem with the addons reinstalling but then I realized after going into a single player game thats its a very specific version of the CID card that had no thumbnail in my inventory (See screenshots for a better understanding) Its an eyesore cause theirs a blank spots in my inventory with no picture and I cant drop things because they will be forever gone and I cant pic them up. but yeah I dont even want to try to drop it on the server cause if I lose that because its invisible Im SOL. If you guys have ever had this problem let me know, any help is greatly appreciated thanks.

http://imgur.com/a/ghccF

Reactions: List

Chop

GALUNGA
Nebulae
Never had this problem like this, but at one time i had a similar problem and found out that i simply forgot to enable it in my addon-menu inside gmod.
Pretty sure it's not the case here, but worth a try.