HL2RP² Lore Questions Thread

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
While we're all arguing about medigel, I'm wondering

What was actually in the HL1 health stations anyway
they already have headcrabs and regular contact with the xen world in half life 1 before the resonance cascade on a controlled scale
u even find fellas who've been in there before and its ur whole job description. its not absurd to assume its grub juice in the first game aswell.

Reactions: List

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Dunno if base HL had the Xen healing ponds but for Black Mesa it easily could of been derived from the Xen healing waters.
they already have headcrabs and regular contact with the xen world in half life 1 before the resonance cascade on a controlled scale
u even find fellas who've been in there before and its ur whole job description. its not absurd to assume its grub juice in the first game aswell.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if i do a /me of hitting you with a machete and your response is that your kevlar deflects it i will simply walk away and roleplay with someone fun instead

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if i do a /me of hitting you with a machete and your response is that your kevlar deflects it i will simply walk away and roleplay with someone fun instead
i mean deflecting isn't the right word for it but you know that you can't just cut kevlar with a machete right?

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i mean deflecting isn't the right word for it but you know that you can't just cut kevlar with a machete right?
yes

Nebulae
why is every map starting to slowly cover by xen fauna, is this to show us that xen fauna is spreading all over the world?

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
'Soko' will never be able to save the diverse earth biosphere from the Xen infestation.
They will witness the collapse and the eventual death of planet earth in their own lifetime.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
'Soko' will never be able to save the diverse earth biosphere from the Xen infestation.
They will witness the collapse and the eventual death of planet earth in their own lifetime.
Then I'll go to the combine homeworld(s) and sneeze in their water supply
going down with me

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
i for one think xen fauna is the best thing that's happened to earth
imagine all the crossbreeding with different plants we can make
increase potato efficiency 1000x fold by crossing it with xen plants

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
i for one think xen fauna is the best thing that's happened to earth
imagine all the crossbreeding with different plants we can make
increase potato efficiency 1000x fold by crossing it with xen plants
Calling my landlord because I got potatoes growing out of the poorly ventilated apartment's walls.