Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
fallout rp is only good if it's short term

and if all the enclave/legion roleplayers get the rope
i love fallout rp
only good fallout server i ever played on @Jimbo was denied becoming mayor despite winning the vote by a landslide and then the owner did gay deathclaw erp and shut it down
it was still baller though i loved it

Nebulae
i only have 3 memories of falloutRP from my early teens

a. flagging on legion daily and solo guarding the shitty propbuild fort in the middle of flat sand

b. having a slaver gf who ditched me by getting her boss to hunt after me so i ended up with another slaver gf instead

c. running for mayor of a town and losing because my poor english ass didnt realize that "making the town drug-free" did not mean making all the drugs free to buy. also because my opponent was a talking friendly supermutant

Reactions: List

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
th
i love fallout rp
only good fallout server i ever played on @Jimbo was denied becoming mayor despite winning the vote by a landslide and then the owner did gay deathclaw erp and shut it down
it was still baller though i loved it
that was a good one, had some good roleplay. the reason why that server had potential was the gamified features it had that kept players on the server when nothing was going on. i tried to buy the schema but the guy wanted too much

Nebulae
th

that was a good one, had some good roleplay. the reason why that server had potential was the gamified features it had that kept players on the server when nothing was going on. i tried to buy the schema but the guy wanted too much

wait was this visualitygaming

the one where loot kept spawning with red outlines and you could scrap it on the spot for bottle caps

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Less staff reliance on basic things promotes RP for cool things with the benefit of better player count while staff is not available

I approve.

Nebulae
all I remember of Fallout RP was being part of some facist-mayoral dictatorship of shadysands that run on 'friendly neighbourhood watchmen' enforcing rules and dragging off offenders to 'room 101' for 'correction.' yes it was literally 1984

rob

Nebulae
TP9bBF2.png
b63dPSS.png
DNlFGlP.png
TlpsNTE.png
VD4AD2t.png
HKiyCd9.png
6oqWmFS.png
srKskpN.png
ELPCQYr.png
MyRTqLT.png
oGxyScv.png
5Yqm2j3.png
XtrNCTY.png
WON6V6V.png
FNCE1O5.png
0jhfB0w.png
8KTmOYC.png

Nebulae
nah but for real @Maytree im really glad i let you play a vort when the iteration began, you've been memorable in my eyes & your chin is all the more chiseled for taking a PK gracefully & letting yourself finish a story you started

youre welcome back anytime