HL2RP HL2RP² Tarot Cards

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

"The Fool is always an indicator of newness; as well as the purity and open-hearted energy of a child. It's important to take time to be sure that you are "looking where you're going. Even when reversed, the Fool is an indicator of purity and naivity. "
The_Fool.png

VIKTOR-5 played by @The Red Devil

"The Magician is about making higher - and better - use of all of one's power. Spiritual, emotional, and otherwise. This is another card that often signifies new beginnings and great expectations. This is a very powerful, positive omen in a reading. This card reminds us that we have the power to make a difference, in our lives and in the greater world, if we simply make a point to try. The reversal, however, can indicate that one is regretful of the actions he had previously taken. Consider what it is that you are afraid of. Is it that others may not like “the new you?” You’re right, they may not. However, this is no reason to not step into who you really want to - and are meant to - be."
The_Magician.png

Elijah Campbell played by @Mike65536
"The High Priestess is a card with sexual overtones. It can mean that the querent is in a phase where he or she is going to be much more physically attractive to others. She is tied to the moon, to femininity, and to inspiration and development born from beauty and love alone."
L1z9hDo.png

Cherna Morozova played by @dorph
"The Empress is an archetype of feminine power; she is watery, hard to fathom, mysterious. She augurs a need for us to be in touch with our feminine side, to listen to our intuition, and to give priority to our emotions an passions. She can signify coming abundance. Should it appear in reverse, it indicates that you are placing too much emphasis on your masculine energies, and have a need to give attention to your feminine side. We all have both masculine and feminine energies inside."
The_Empress.png

Cecilia Karras played by @Subeh
"The Emperor shows us that domination of the mind over the heart is sometimes not wanted, but in some cases is it necessary and even welcomed, and that this is part of what we must think about when he appears. When hard choices must be made it's important to maintain your concentration and focus, and this is something this time period will make it easy for you to do. Enjoy the assertiveness and confidence it that this self-control and focus brings. Forge ahead and do what you know is best. If you can master yourself then you should have little problem mastering the world and all the things in it."
HWraais.png

DAGGER-1 Played by @Numbers

Last edited:

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
"The Magician is about making higher - and better - use of all of one's power. Spiritual, emotional, and otherwise. This is another card that often signifies new beginnings and great expectations. This is a very powerful, positive omen in a reading. This card reminds us that we have the power to make a difference, in our lives and in the greater world, if we simply make a point to try. The reversal, however, can indicate that one is regretful of the actions he had previously taken. Consider what it is that you are afraid of. Is it that others may not like “the new you?” You’re right, they may not. However, this is no reason to not step into who you really want to - and are meant to - be."
The_Magician.png

Elijah Campbell played by @Mike65536

Reactions: List

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
turn on post notifications for this thread fellers, will be getting a lot of updates

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
"The Empress is an archetype of feminine power; she is watery, hard to fathom, mysterious. She augurs a need for us to be in touch with our feminine side, to listen to our intuition, and to give priority to our emotions an passions. She can signify coming abundance. Should it appear in reverse, it indicates that you are placing too much emphasis on your masculine energies, and have a need to give attention to your feminine side. We all have both masculine and feminine energies inside."
The_Empress.png

Cecilia Karras played by @Subeh

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i just realised @Subeh and @Mike65536 cards look simillar
I from now on vow to make them all slightly more unique from here on out

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
wait i stopped doing it because there wasn't any ERP bait characters for empress but that's not true anymore, time to make some tarot cards

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
"The High Priestess is a card with sexual overtones. It can mean that the querent is in a phase where he or she is going to be much more physically attractive to others. She is tied to the moon, to femininity, and to inspiration and development born from beauty and love alone."
L1z9hDo.png

dorph

Neutrino
Nebulae
L1z9hDo.png

i cannot believe this

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
L1z9hDo.png

PFHDHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA