[HL2RP] CAB and Piano errors

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
Basically for my entire time on nebulous CAB and the Piano have been errors for me.

With CAB some have checkered faces and others are just glowing errors

And with the Piano it is two error sighs side by side and I cant hear any of the sounds.

I have tried reinstalling them many times and have just deleted all my addons and subscribed to only Nebulous content.

Any help?

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
@Votra
However there's the obvious tip I can give you to go to "Addons" tab in the menu, and searching for Sci-fi citizens, making sure that is enabled, same for the piano one.
If that doesn't work, delete them both, do "menu_cleanupgmas" in console and re-install them

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
Basically for my entire time on nebulous CAB and the Piano have been errors for me.

With CAB some have checkered faces and others are just glowing errors

And with the Piano it is two error sighs side by side and I cant hear any of the sounds.

I have tried reinstalling them many times and have just deleted all my addons and subscribed to only Nebulous content.

Any help?

@Slim hit the nail on the head. My other suggestion to you is to make sure you've mounted HL2, CS:S, EP1, & EP2. Run a single-player game first. Verify game files then start it up again.

If this still isn't working, let me know.

Reactions: List

Cabbage

Female
Nebulae
How do you check if it is disabled/enabled

Gmod > Addons > The addon will be greyed out/a different colour from the other addons.

If it is grey, click enable all and make sure the colour changed. Once you've done that, restart gmod and hop onto the server.
You should be good.

Reactions: List