HL2RP Conglomerate Pack 1?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4795
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4795

Haven't had issues with errors or missing textures in years. Till today, I hop on the server and see a boat load of errors.The errors in which I see are props from the HL2RP Conglomerate Pack 1 which is now missing from the official collection for some reason. Others have also reported having this problem as well. Verifying files has done no good either. Without the workshop addon being back up I'm worried I might be stuck seeing these forever. The other packs (2 & 3) are still visible and work fine. Anyone else having this issue or know a fix?

Reactions: List

shit

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah, the first one with the dry wall props is broken/missing for me, even though I never really had a problem with it.

shit

Atom
Nebulae
Has this happened before with you two? Are you seeing errors just the same?
It's probably because of some workshop error, which might not be too out of place since the last steam issues, that the pack is missing for everyone

And, no. This is the first time the pack doesn't work correctly, as in actually having things missing. The pack might be bugged in a way, since I had some problems with it not showing up in the addonslist because of which i couldn't find models I had from it.

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
I'm also seeing errors when it comes to the conglomerate pack. Yeet.

D

Deleted member 5162

Conglomerate Pack 1 is just gone out of the workshop, prob got taken down, who knows.

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
FoolhardyIncompleteJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.