shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

D

Deleted member 332

t0F3IT1F-o0.jpg

Reactions: List

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
when you try to do a drug trip event but a rebel cutie points a gun at your methcook character threatening to kill you because drugs are bad and immoral and the rebellion is a very humanitarian organization

_4RWMjK9a5A.jpg

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
when you try to do a drug trip event but a rebel cutie points a gun at your methcook character threatening to kill you because drugs are bad and immoral and the rebellion is a very humanitarian organization

_4RWMjK9a5A.jpg
Combine:
  • Free health care
  • Free housing
  • Free elections
  • Free food
  • Literally piss easy work, just fill bottles of shit for the CWU

Rebels:
  • Live in shitty sewers
  • Carry around heavy guns and equipment all day
  • Risk having your head blown off by some dyke because you said something rude to her
  • Risk a gang rape squad of CPs busting down your door at any moment
  • Constant fear of OTA
  • Expensive and overpriced stale pre-war food
  • Mostly corrupt leadership working for their own gain

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
Combine:
  • Free health care
  • Free housing
  • Free elections
  • Free food

Rebels:
  • Live in shitty sewers
  • Risk having your head blown off by some dyke because you said something rude to her
  • Constant fear of OTA
freedom aint free

D

Deleted member 332

Combine:
  • Free health care
  • Free housing
  • Free elections
  • Free food

Rebels:
  • Live in shitty sewers
  • Constant fear of OTA

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
WHEN YOU SEE A THOT RUNNING AND YOU'RE THIRSTY FOR THOSE LP
1516030529797.jpg

Someone requests "I made the phone call that saved Europe. Believe me that this bitch is running too fast."

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
_4RWMjK9a5A.jpg
Okay, to be fair, this was the situation in my eyes.

My character is a devout Catholic doctor who has never touched drugs in her life and you tried to powder her nose with presumably cocaine when they're the leader of the Outpost who must perform surgeries on people as well as keep order, therefore must remain sober. You get expelled from the Outpost and I tell you to take your drug dealing outside into the cistern because I don't want you poisoning the future of the Resistance and then proceed to minge-run into the back room where I then tell people to remove you with as little force as necessary to get you out, which eventually you did. I go out to grab a shipment and then I hear people talking about how the chemist drugged someone and it was on the ground like passed out. I tell the guards not to intervene outside our jurisdiction, considering our own obligation is to the Tunnels, but they do as they saw fit. I followed after to ensure that the medics were not in any danger.

While it may have been an event, you certainly were dealt the worst hand to do a drug event with, considering my character's personality/background. I do feel bad for @Slim because I know he worked really hard on that event and to see him frustrated like that wasn't pleasing to me, or anyone I don't think.

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
Okay, to be fair, this was the situation in my eyes.

My character is a devout Catholic doctor who has never touched drugs in her life and you tried to powder her nose with presumably cocaine when they're the leader of the Outpost who must perform surgeries on people as well as keep order, therefore must remain sober. You get expelled from the Outpost and I tell you to take your drug dealing outside into the cistern because I don't want you poisoning the future of the Resistance and then proceed to minge-run into the back room where I then tell people to remove you with as little force as necessary to get you out, which eventually you did. I go out to grab a shipment and then I hear people talking about how the chemist drugged someone and it was on the ground like passed out. I tell the guards not to intervene outside our jurisdiction, considering our own obligation is to the Tunnels, but they do as they saw fit. I followed after to ensure that the medics were not in any danger.

While it may have been an event, you certainly were dealt the worst hand to do a drug event with, considering my character's personality/background. I do feel bad for @Slim because I know he worked really hard on that event and to see him frustrated like that wasn't pleasing to me, or anyone I don't think.
not really talking about you. yoy were fine. i wish i could say the same about the idiot who kept yelling at us in a passive aggressive manner in looc, complaining about fail rp etc before pulling a gun on us