[HL2RP]Piano not working

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
Basically the piano in the Kochi does not work, its an error, the piano has been an error for me for ages, it used to work, but then it decided to become and error. But sometimes it decides to work and not be an error.

Any help?

Also it spams my console

Failed to load sound "gmodtower\lobby\instruments\piano\a22.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "gmodtower\lobby\instruments\piano\a24.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "gmodtower\lobby\instruments\piano\a25.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "gmodtower\lobby\instruments\piano\a23.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "gmodtower\lobby\instruments\piano\a24.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
(Thats just a tiny fragment of what I get, I get one each time someone presses a key)

AND YES I HAVE IT DOWNLOADED

Ronald

Apple Man
Nebulae
Have you tried deleting it and resubscribing to it?

You can find the addon here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104548572

After unsubscribing, start your game and open console, type 'menu_cleanupgmas'

Close your game, resubscribe. After it has been downloaded see if it works in single player by searching for 'playable piano' in entities and then check in multiplayer.

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Nope, did not work

Thanks for the help anyway

Go into your adding folder and make sure that the files it refers to in those errors are actually there

If they are delete them and try again