HL2RP Pumpkin

Discussion in 'Abuse Reports' started by Comrade Revan, May 31, 2019.

1. Appetite Ruining Kebab

Nebulae:

I just dodged out of the way. I didn't open fire on you - even after recovering and firing shots off into the fire, I RPed missing. I don't know why you have such a bone to pick with my character's actions when I could've easily done worse had I not cared as much for your character's life OOCly.

I happened to be right next to the curvy corner, which I thought would be a good place to dive to. So I went for that.

2. Nexus

Nexus barbecue chips aint shit
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    Liquids move, in your molotov is a liquid, you were on an incline downwards. Makes perfect sense to me.

3. Comrade Revan

Comrade Revan p is for penguin
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    being right next to a small angle in the wall is only gona spare half your body from being lit up.

again-you're not wearing riot gear, you're not fireproof.

if you're gona RP that your suit is somehow immune to flames then that's an issue, because it isn't.

4. Comrade Revan

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    the distance and the fact that the body somehow mysteriously moved 10 feet away and how the officer wasn't impacted at all pretty much blow that idea out of the water, nice try though.

5. Appetite Ruining Kebab

Nebulae:
    I respectfully disagree.

6. Pumpkin

Pumpkin an free boi
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    In this time, you haven't even asked for a re-do of the situation, which I would've happily agreed to but instead continue this fuckfest you're obviously not going to win.

It's literally just "I didn't get what I want and now i'm upset" even though I've complied to every single one of your actions with no powergame or anything, you requested another admin to oversee the situation and they decided to delete the script as a result of the fire, not me.

So where exactly did I do wrong apart from spawning fire a few meters off which wouldn't have made a difference.

In the future I'll make sure to throw my weapon to you instead cause before I know it i'll have another ban request made on me for actually dying and not powergaming as a CP.

7. Nexus

Nexus barbecue chips aint shit
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    Fact of the matter is you probably should've burned too given the incline. And @Pumpkin shouldn't have died so soon. Either way your grasping at straws is probably having the exact opposite effect of what you intend for it to have given you're just digging up a bunch of info that can just as easily be stacked against you under whatever differing pretenses everyone has for the scenario.

Just let it go, your character is alive, they have a cool roleplay story to tell but no script. The same thing is achievable again in 5 minutes flat. Stuff doesn't always work out.
    /thread

8. Comrade Revan

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    i've gotten a flat out no the last few times i've tried that, so i don't really expect anything to be different in this case.

if a redo were to happen i'd be very happy to do so.

you moving where i threw my molotov changes things.

it changes how much of you was engulfed, it changes the fact that the other unit was left uninjured, and it makes me look like a fucking moron IC b/c now supposedly i threw a firebomb right in front of myself which-if you were directly in front of me-i wouldn't do in the first place because obviously that's very fucking stupid now, isn't it?

you can be snarky all you want, dude.

i'm not the one changing things around with OOC powers.

"just let it go, bro, just let it go"

"man the other party moving where you threw a firebomb doesn't matter."

"man-changing the fact that a cop didn't get hit with a firebomb is fine."

"lmao chill, the fact that the distance of you throwing a firebomb doesn't matter, so what if you nearly got yourself burned alive IC, who cares?"

"despite the fact that the other party used admin powers to change all this doesn't matter, it's just grasping at straws."

you're pretty cool bro

9. Pumpkin

Pumpkin an free boi
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Hey if I didn't die, it would've resulted in Revans death, either way doesn't make a difference to me.

As a famous person once said
    Cry me a river.

10. Snook

Snook Moderator
    Moderator HL2 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    None of you are helping any of your cases acting like you are. If you’re not involved in the request, you shouldn’t be posting. I’m going to lock this for now.

Locked.

11. Señor Jaggles

Señor Jaggles Zasshu Impaler Extraordinaire
    Moderator HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Posting with Snook's permission don't burn me but.

This isn't right though. In fact I offered you a redo last time you were involved in a PK appeal and you refused to do it despite it meaning the possible survival of your character instead of an outright denial. I'd like to know your criteria when it comes to applying redos for future reference since it may be useful for me.

[​IMG]

The rest of the appeal I'm not informed about so I won't comment but just pointing that out.

#51 Señor Jaggles, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  12. Snook

Snook Moderator
    Moderator HL2 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    [​IMG]

Now that everyone is calm and a week or so has passed, time to unlock for anything else people want to say on the matter. Remember to only post if you have relevant information or you were involved in the situation. Apart from that, don't get too heated again and even though we can disagree on how the situation was handled that doesn't mean we should be apes about it.

Also, this is more inline with an abuse report, @Comrade Revan, and I'm going to move this thread for you to the abuse reports section so it can be handled like one since you say that he abused his administrative tools and his role to affect the way the situation went. @Blackquill will handle the verdict of the report.

13. Comrade Revan

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    thank you.

i don't have anything more to say, i think everything's been hashed out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice