HL2RP Q&A thread

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
So why am I now illegal evil man because I wear mask and le robot pigeon takes a pretty picture and I go to get a ration and then 'MISCOUNT DETECTED'
what
the way you type is infuriating please write a normal sentence

Reactions: List

Big Willy

He Who Talks
Nebulae
Am I allowed to run like player-ran events in the city like I've seen others do before or is it like a whole process you gotta go thru before you can do it? Like just making a character solely for a little side-event or series of side-events without it being deemed a throwaway?

Big Willy

He Who Talks
Nebulae
Also since as far as I know there is no vort lead is someone else like an SA or Blackquill looking at apps or is it just done for however long until there's a new lead?

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
Nebulae
Am I allowed to run like player-ran events in the city like I've seen others do before or is it like a whole process you gotta go thru before you can do it? Like just making a character solely for a little side-event or series of side-events without it being deemed a throwaway?
This gets a little tricky, but as long as it’s not memey, all the other rules are followed, and it’s a very small scale thing then there’s no reason why not. Handing out flyers for whatever you like, trying to sell some trash at extortionate prices, medical related roleplay, there are a lot of possibilities as long as it’s small scale (I.E, it doesn’t involve the whole city, and it is entirely centered on just your character and whoever they happen to run into.)

If you follow that, have fun with it, livening up the city is never a bad thing as long as it’s on the rules!

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
-snip im just gonna make this a thread actually

Last edited:

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
I guess it's different for everyone, but what helped me was creating what some may call "throwaways"
For example, I was incredibly bored of the server and I made jebediah cheesegrove.
I gave him a ridiculous backstory, a whacky introduction and used him to do a bunch of random whacky stuff to test the waters.
To this day I have done more on Jebediah than on any other character I've had, succesfully survived a beating by impersonating elvis, tricked UM into buying a bronze horse statue through insurance money, bought and sold various drugs, almost destroyed an entire block with a infestation shift, etc etc.
It's inspired me to think outside of the box and get a lot more comfortable with the idea of losing my character since I made them with the sole purpose of doing stupid shit that I may get killed for.

I'm not sure if any of this is helpful but hey, it's just my game theory on how to have fun.

Reactions: List

EXODITE.XXX

I s2k with fists
Premium Member
Nebulae
Is there a comprehensive list of crafting recipes somewhere? I haven't been able to find it >.<