HL2RP T-Pose and Light glitch

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae
I just recently reset my computer back to factory settings and I had to reinstall Gmod, I installed all of the nebulous content and I restarted my computer multiple times. When I eventually joined the server all of the civilians were in T-pose and there were all these random black squares with a small light in the middle.

Wk3deDm.jpg

hA09dPd.jpg

IXoTLLy.jpg

iO9OvVu.jpg

B7ktcg5.jpg

l5ZlCil.jpg

from the screenshots, everyone but the CPs are in T-pose and you can see the black squares, in the last one there is also white lines everywhere but I'm not sure about that.

~ Sincerely, Maxtheghost

Reactions: List

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I still need the light thingy fixed

E: that didn't work
Did you delete this folder?

Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons\hl2ep2_content_addon_apr2016\models

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae
Did you delete this folder?

Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons\hl2ep2_content_addon_apr2016\models

I figured out what was wrong, when I restarted my computer all the gmod files came back but as single documents not folders, I just need to redownload everything

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
the black squares are sprites not having proper .vmt files, so make sure you don't have any texture replacements or pirated games

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
Fix:
  • Verify Game Cache
  • Delete AppCache and then Verify Game Cache Again
  • Make sure CSS is purchased and mounted or you have the content from csscheater. Ask me for link if needed.
If none of that works there's a more involved solution with GCFScape we can try.

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae
Fix:
  • Verify Game Cache
  • Delete AppCache and then Verify Game Cache Again
  • Make sure CSS is purchased and mounted or you have the content from csscheater. Ask me for link if needed.
If none of that works there's a more involved solution with GCFScape we can try.
That fixed it, thanks.