HL2RP Vet Bigtuna Here!

Bigtuna

The friendly giant.
Nebulae
Hey everyone! I am loving this server so far! Its so well polished and has awesome people, roleplaying and a good quantity of people participating. Very much considering on getting Premium because I love Headcrabs and I have roleplayed as a headcrab in the past before on another server and it was my favorite Roleplay ever!

I am Big Tuna, real name Robert. I am currently a student and an Army Veteran. 26 and a really fun and cool nerdy guy! Looking forward to getting to know everyone and having a lot of fun here! Will be joining the teamspeak as well, though I am curious on why you guys dont use Discord.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Will be joining the teamspeak as well, though I am curious on why you guys dont use Discord.
think it was because they found it harder to manage a large community on discord or smth (we tested it out before)
also probably has to do with not wanting to switch from something that has worked for many years

PhYCoZ x20

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hey everyone! I am loving this server so far! Its so well polished and has awesome people, roleplaying and a good quantity of people participating. Very much considering on getting Premium because I love Headcrabs and I have roleplayed as a headcrab in the past before on another server and it was my favorite Roleplay ever!

I am Big Tuna, real name Robert. I am currently a student and an Army Veteran. 26 and a really fun and cool nerdy guy! Looking forward to getting to know everyone and having a lot of fun here! Will be joining the teamspeak as well, though I am curious on why you guys dont use Discord.
Great to see new faces on the HL2:RP Server