Hmm, yes, never introduced myself.

ShockyC

Neutrino
Nebulae
I am Dej, I am also ShockyC, I am also eating Mac n Chez (Not the admin), call me whatever u want, I am currently CWU main, I am here for the neublous experience and to hear the dispatch voice. I have 3 cats, 2 bite me, 1 runs away from me. I live in Singapore, meaning I sacrifice sleep during school days to be an active CWU. Hmm, yes where is the dispatch voice, WHERE IS IT I NEED TO HEAR IT.

Other words, I like HL2, I like Combine, Overwatch is priority, I made this account in May and then forgot to play. I am here now, and ready to play. If u approach me, I shall respond without toxicity of a CSGO player, if I do though make sure I'm dead, the sheer retardness of myself will backfire in some weird way.

In summary, hi, Im here to aim for Civil Protection, until then, I am the one that shall keep the city running and stores supplied. Feel free to berate me, I'll just laugh at myself like a typical redditor.

edit: Rephrased some shit so Im not misunderstood as non-epic gamer

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Ah yes, the only CWU worker without a activity warning that isn’t me. Welcome.

florek

Electron
Nebulae
dispatch voice
90c6698dc6f9e00bb32ffb3e21042474.gif

SyZygy

Neutrino
Nebulae
Honestly that’s a pretty cool intro, wish I had a dispatch voice

but hey it’s nice to meet you! glad the city’s stocked with food until you leave for the civil protection!