Hoi!

Kai

Proton
Nebulae
My name is Kai, I thought I would introduce myself before I started posting around. I play on the WW3 server, and on a Cyberpunk RP server from time to time. There's not much to know about me besides I like to RP, and I like having fun. I hope to meet some nice people here c:

I don't know what else to put here, so bye for now!

If you want to add me on steam, please do! I like talking with new people: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bcn_kai/

Reactions: List

Essence

Proton
Nebulae
Hello @Kai Welcome to Nebulous!

I hope you enjoy your time here in the community! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself on the WW3RP Server! HL2RP is also pretty good too! If you have any questions regarding the servers, ask a member of staff to that respective server! They're here to help you!

Reactions: List

Kai

Proton
Nebulae
Hello @Kai Welcome to Nebulous!

I hope you enjoy your time here in the community! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself on the WW3RP Server! HL2RP is also pretty good too! If you have any questions regarding the servers, ask a member of staff to that respective server! They're here to help you!

Thankies! :D I'll do my best to alert them with any problems I have

D

Deleted member 243

Hi, I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

welcome

Kai

Proton
Nebulae
Thanks again. c:

And tell Big Hoss I said "Hi"