Homefront The Revolution

Cheeki Breeki

Neutrino
Nebulae
Has anyone played it? I'm basically waiting for crack. Yeah I know, it uses Denuvo.

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
Yes, it uses denuvo so you won't get a crack anytime soon. But have you seen the first Homefront? It's garbage. This game is probably also generic and garbage just like the first, so go play something good instead

Cheeki Breeki

Neutrino
Nebulae
Yep, 1st Homefront is shit. I'm waiting for Doom too, but it uses Denuvo too :|

jambez

Proton
Nebulae
It's been a week and yet the only glimpse of DOOM has been its soundtrack & The Menus, but no success with any actual cracked gameplay, however.

Haven't really played any of the Homefront series, but - it simply reminds me of Dying light, if we replace the zombie outbreak with a full-blown civil war.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Yep, 1st Homefront is shit.
I found the first home front quite enjoyable. The only downside was not being able to pick certain multiplayer maps in rotation. Other than that, I found the point system from killing people and the gun play quite enjoyable.

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
Other than car glitching and getting stuck on walls, this game is amazing!

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
I live, breathe, eat and shit sarcasm on a daily basis. Your attempt at it was of such low quality that it appeared to be an actual opinion.
My bad then... But yeah I though the game was going to be better, why do they do shit like that in the traillers and then the game is shit :(