Hopefully a fresher start.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Right, I know I said I was going to quit Nebulous forever but @CookieDealer helped me out and gave me some solid advice plus a lil consolement, I know for a fact a lot of people are going to accuse me of just trying to get a whole lot of attention for saying I was gonna quit and then coming back literally the next day. But frankly I just want a fresh start, I don't want anymore past controversies or troubles. I'm not going to beg for forgiveness or for respect, and I'm not going to flame people and demand retribution either. All I want is to just be a part of the community I love, and if you decide to start bringing a bunch of dumb stuff up from the past, then that's your decision to do so, and my decision to just politely ignore it. I'm not going to name any people who contributed to my breakdown, I don't want to hold grudges. But I would like to thank @Blackquill for being the one staff member who didn't in my view harass me, as well as CookieDealer for the aforementioned help.

That being said, I hope that things can be different, and that we can all just forget the past and move on to the future.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Right, I know I said I was going to quit Nebulous forever but @CookieDealer helped me out and gave me some solid advice plus a lil consolement, I know for a fact a lot of people are going to accuse me of just trying to get a whole lot of attention for saying I was gonna quit and then coming back literally the next day. But frankly I just want a fresh start, I don't want anymore past controversies or troubles. I'm not going to beg for forgiveness or for respect, and I'm not going to flame people and demand retribution either. All I want is to just be a part of the community I love, and if you decide to start bringing a bunch of dumb stuff up from the past, then that's your decision to do so, and my decision to just politely ignore it. I'm not going to name any people who contributed to my breakdown, I don't want to hold grudges. But I would like to thank @Blackquill for being the one staff member who didn't in my view harass me, as well as CookieDealer for the aforementioned help.

That being said, I hope that things can be different, and that we can all just forget the past and move on to the future.
Welcome back Buddy, I wish you the best of luck for your new start!

Reactions: List