Horrifying ping/auto-DC issues in gmod

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
Self-explanatory, anything? I was not suffering this issue on any other maps or previously aswell for couple of days on the new map before it suddenly started to go to shit, even when internet was supposedly shut off where I lived, I had no issues till this week/recently, anything I can do to fix? Or am I just doomed?

Reactions: List

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
Update: It's gotten even fucking worser, I CANNOT MOVE IN-GAME, AT ALL. Before it used to cockblock me with occasional auto disconnect messages, but now I CANNOT MOVE, PERIOD. All other stuff I use has all been fine so far (granted, I have not tried any other online source games besides gmod right now) but my home wifi works fine, voice-chat is fine with only SOMETIMES issues but nothing major, everything else is fine but gmod is having a nose-dive, plz help ;-;

Fawful

Neutrino
Nebulae
Update: It's gotten even fucking worser, I CANNOT MOVE IN-GAME, AT ALL. Before it used to cockblock me with occasional auto disconnect messages, but now I CANNOT MOVE, PERIOD. All other stuff I use has all been fine so far (granted, I have not tried any other online source games besides gmod right now) but my home wifi works fine, voice-chat is fine with only SOMETIMES issues but nothing major, everything else is fine but gmod is having a nose-dive, plz help ;-;
The nerds say wait in the main menu for a minute

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It is being looked into, apologies for the past couple days

It's an issue that isn't just affecting nebulous, it's an issue GMod wide, most people have found, including myself that switching back to the default branch of GMod solves this even if only temporarily

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
It is being looked into, apologies for the past couple days
All good, I don't know if my sudden auto DC problems prior to yesterday or recent raid were also result of gmod having seizure, or my ping or what have you, I'll request for it to be closed if it were problem w gmod alone/neb and gets fixed result of that either-way I request for this to remain open for further help/insight on my end or others having this same issue in the meantime. ❤️

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
It's an issue that isn't just affecting nebulous, it's an issue GMod wide, most people have found, including myself that switching back to the default branch of GMod solves this even if only temporarily
I did have a look around & couldn't see much else, but that is pretty interesting - helix specific or with other gamemodes as well?

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I did have a look around & couldn't see much else, but that is pretty interesting - helix specific or with other gamemodes as well?

I've had it where GMod just outright crashes and it only began yesterday, after much investigation it has something to do with the x64 branch not sure if Garry is trying to kill GMod off subconsciously this way but something updated briefly with my GMod and others I've spoken to from other communities I play have had the same or similar issues

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
I've had it where GMod just outright crashes and it only began yesterday, after much investigation it has something to do with the x64 branch not sure if Garry is trying to kill GMod off subconsciously this way but something updated briefly with my GMod and others I've spoken to from other communities I play have had the same or similar issues
Garry on his way to tank his reputation by killing off a game that's still being played with friends or to just play whenever free to mess about (it's the only way he can be based, by pissing off people trust me)

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
This is sorted I believe