GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Nebulae
Don't you mean :b:tale :b:e:b:e
WMv7Yg2.jpg

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella ROLEPLAYER amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn ISOLATE YOU and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do you want that? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so COHESIVE with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy...

Reactions: List
Nebulae
hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella ROLEPLAYER amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn ISOLATE YOU and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do you want that? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so COHESIVE with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy...
What in the world are you babbling about?

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Welcome to the wrong side of the tracks

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
Take a look at WW3RP as you are at it, both servers are bueno

did you know, STUCK IN A CAKE, that you are able to run laps in hl2rp aswell

Last edited:

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
Welcome to the devolved mess of hyper-active political statements, washed-up roleplayers, and the legacies that come out of the Cloudless Planet...

Anyhow, welcome lad