How can I play Last of Us without a console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
The second best thing you can do is watch a playthrough on youtube.
The story on its own is pretty great.

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Can't do it mate, sorry.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
you-are-a-pirate-a-s.gif

No.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
The game is optimized and built to be played on the playstation 3/4

this means that no matter how hard you tried, you can not get it to play on PC, XBox, Nintendo DS, Wiis, Gamecube, Commodore 64, Gameboy, etc.

the only way to get it to play on PC is if you have a playstation 3 or 4 emulator, but there is no (working) PS3/PS4 emulator, so you're shit out of luck mate ;(

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Whatever you do don't go looking for a ps3 or 4 emulator for at least another 10 years.

I once tried to get a 3ds emulator so I could play pokemon, I regret it because it killed my HDD because of all the shit. None of those things work. Best you've got is some old time N64/Gamecube/PSP emu's that work.

Nope

Neutrino
Nebulae
I believe there was an emulator seeing early stages of success but no where near the level required for a game like The Last of Us. Besides, emulation requires heavy processing power on top of the game itself, it would be difficult to run on today's systems at a respectable frame rate.

fishface009

Proton
Nebulae
I will probably borrow a playstation to play it. But since we're talking about it already does anyone have any other recommendations of games that are similar to the Last of Us?

Status
Not open for further replies.