How come I haven't made this yet?

SpookyWolf07

Quark
Nebulae
Hey hey people, Spooky here.

It's been a year or two since I've been on Neb and I still haven't made an Introduction post.

Some of you guys know me from the early days of Helix, some of you on other servers when Clockwork was still a thing. Some of you may remember the time I'd accidentally post shit in the wrong forum at 1 AM my time for some reason. Others, because I'm known for my cringe characters. Hope I am more active, might disappear for a month or two again, but we'll see.

I like to main Citizen, sometimes I'll do some ScienceRP or something. Not the biggest fan of Civil ProtectionRP. I'm eh on RebelRP, I guess I'm okay at it. Might play Civil Authority if apps are open. I hate MedRP, despite knowing a small bit of it.

I'm never active on forums, that's probably for the better. I mostly lurk around the forums if I'm honest.

Outside of Nebulous, I tend to be reading and writing. Watching a lot of old TV Shows, and overanalyzing them.

Feel free to AMA.

Sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder why I still play this gamemode.

SleepyMode

woah
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hello,
welcome to nebulous, like, 17 months ago.

SleepyMode

woah
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I would have come on during the CW Era if my PC didn't crash constantly every time I connected. I guess my PC hated Clockwork Nebulous.
Everyone's computer hated Clockwork Nebulous.
Everyone's computer just hated Clockwork in general.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae