How do i apply for a job on the nebulous Clockwork Half Life 2 RP server?

Sambal

Neutrino
Nebulae
Thank you for the help, but how and where do i write a job application for the civil workers union, they are i think hiring at the moment

Reactions: List

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Thank you for the help, but how and where do i write a job application for the civil workers union, they are i think hiring at the moment
When you click on the whitelist you want to apply for, you will be taken to another forum page, we'll use CWU for an example here.

From here, we can see multiple threads, one called CWU application rules and one called CWU application format. This tells you about the factions rules, and the format you need to use to apply. You click the big "Post new thread" button to begin writing it

Make sure to check out information about your faction in it's relevant forum in the RP documents thread linked below, Universal Union for citizen based factions and overwatch forces for the overwatch based factions
https://nebulous.cloud/forums/the-universal-union.34/
https://nebulous.cloud/forums/overwatch-forces.35/

Any other questions feel free to ask

Sambal

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello again, i am currently writing an application and i am wondering what these are or how i explain them (sorry if this is a dumb question but while my english if very good i am still not of english origin so i do not know the "fancy big words.")

Pre-Union Employment

Post-Union Employment

Please explain how you would give a license to a prospective shop owner:

Please explain how to distribute and log shipments:

Applicant CID

the Glorious Universal Union

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Hello again, i am currently writing an application and i am wondering what these are or how i explain them (sorry if this is a dumb question but while my english if very good i am still not of english origin so i do not know the "fancy big words.")

Pre-Union Employment

Post-Union Employment

Please explain how you would give a license to a prospective shop owner:

Please explain how to distribute and log shipments:

Applicant CID

the Glorious Universal Union
Pre-Union means before the Union

Pro-Union is during

The License stuff you can find out about in the CWU forum threads, same with the distribute and log shipments

Your CID is your Citizen identification digits

Sambal

Neutrino
Nebulae
i took a look in my ratings received tab and i say you guys were all giving me these kind of purple dots, are these nebulae/nebs?
Ab__mrCwZXjKmJyW9CzMDA83qgCjY5srx3Y65UI_KAZUdE_Dp6GdxEmJ-ZtTeOCJj2Fonao2XBLTcpmlys8Ig4oduHCLGkbHrR594iGx7KSs4_YzLlxa7Xrwa7MyWRcr6zMOtDQr

If they are, how can i see how many i have in total? + how many posts i have?

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
i took a look in my ratings received tab and i say you guys were all giving me these kind of purple dots, are these nebulae/nebs?
Ab__mrCwZXjKmJyW9CzMDA83qgCjY5srx3Y65UI_KAZUdE_Dp6GdxEmJ-ZtTeOCJj2Fonao2XBLTcpmlys8Ig4oduHCLGkbHrR594iGx7KSs4_YzLlxa7Xrwa7MyWRcr6zMOtDQr

If they are, how can i see how many i have in total? + how many posts i have?
That's a neb, yeah. On the left of where you post it says your messages and nebula
kNYp6-lpQPemIncb5kES0w.png

Sambal

Neutrino
Nebulae
Thank you, but what do you mean by on the left of where you post?
[doublepost=1515073574][/doublepost]oh wait nvm it says it under your profile

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Thank you, but what do you mean by on the left of where you post?
Where your posts are, it shows your profile picture, country, joined, messages and nebulae.

You can also click on your profile page and they'll show up on the left under your profile picture

Sambal

Neutrino
Nebulae
Thank you again! do you need 20 messages to apply? or do you have to have posted 20 posts?

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Thank you again! do you need 20 messages to apply? or do you have to have posted 20 posts?
20 posts is the standard for applications, and your messages counter goes up per post

Just don't spam post threads with pointless messages
Post when you're actually contributing something, or you can go against the forum rules and end up with a day ban or such.

Sambal

Neutrino
Nebulae
20 posts is the standard for applications, and your messages counter goes up per post

Just don't spam post threads with pointless messages
Post when you're actually contributing something, or you can go against the forum rules and end up with a day ban or such.

And contributing to something is like postling questions, opinions and memes right?

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
And contributing to something is like postling questions, opinions and memes right?
Basically, yeah

Long as it's a meme on a meme thread, and not one tagged as serious.

Questions on a thread like this where you're asking for information or asking about a thread someone has put up.

Opinions on one asking for them/where you believe your opinion could make do.

Sambal

Neutrino
Nebulae
Basically, yeah

Long as it's a meme on a meme thread, and not one tagged as serious.

Questions on a thread like this where you're asking for information or asking about a thread someone has put up.

Opinions on one asking for them/where you believe your opinion could make do.

Great, thank you very much.