How do you think the world will end?

Mickee

Proton
Nebulae
How would you think the world would end? Would you think it would be Nukes? natural? Rising sea levels? Meteors? Volcanoes? God awful RP? Share your thoughts

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
BlackQuill said: „/event World goes boom.“
giphy.gif

Reactions: List

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I like to imagine the world won't die suddenly
but slowly.

Deadlock

Quark
Nebulae
Most reasonable one is the Ozone layer commiting self deletus.

Nukes, expected.

Global warming, already happening.

Aliens, maybe?

Myphicbowser

Neutrino
Nebulae
Honestly I think it will go out without much human interference, I think a cosmological event will be the thing that wipes away the earth, like we are facing a blackhole that could just expel itself at any point and wipe us out, and like how many times do we hear about giant meteors nearly sneaking up on us? I ain't sure when its gonna happen but I think it will be sudden and painless like vaporization or a drawn out horrible death like having the sun blocked out and dying slowly but both of these options are something we can't prevent, space is mad scary and ready to tear us a new one yah know?

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
We have enough nukes to blow up the entire planet ten time over, to the point where humans will not be able to live on it. At any moment, a giant asteroid could decimate half the world's population.

But I choose to believe it will humans who heat the world up so bad that we drown AND burn ourselves to death.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
humanity dying? nukes, supervirus or just global warming

the world actually ceasing to exist? the sun going supernova and space nuking it to ashes