How have you fucked up?

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
This is literally a Nebulous version of TIFU, which can be found on Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/ . You can find some funny shit on there.

Basically, post times where you have fucked up, easy enough.
I don't recall anything where I have fucked up pretty bad, if I do I'll post them, but for now I'd love to see what you have to say.

D

Deleted member 243

just thid evening at my job

filling stuff at the supermarket at the top shelve

entire shelve emptied out on me, i fall down onto my back and get bombarded with 0% fat containing milk

Reactions: List

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
just thid evening at my job

filling stuff at the supermarket at the top shelve

entire shelve emptied out on me, i fall down onto my back and get bombarded with 0% fat containing milk

Boxes of skimmed milk aint half bad, compared to me accidentally pulling down an entire autoclave tray full of HOT flasks of what I presumed to be agar

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
A while back when I still had extreme autism in my brain, I flipped out over an old teamspeak server and told the wrong person I made sexual jokes towards girls in my grade (Like I said, I was extremely autistic a year ago.). After that, he decided to tell the owner of the server that I apparently said "I molested several young girls". Then, being autistic, I gave him my personal information as I had an outbreak over personal stuff going on in my life, which was then used by the server owner to report me to the fucking Special Victims Unit. After that, I had to go take four months of therapy and nearly got expelled from school. Then I started to roleplay again (Summer 2016), but I didn't do it much. I hung out with a few friends before getting into a car accident and losing my summer social life. Then, roleplay became my life. Eventually though, roleplay got me back on track with my life and I'm a normal child now with a deep voice and a girlfriend. So, maybe I didn't fuck up? You can decide meh.

Another time on my old street, there was this young kid that was my friend. So me and this girl did a "Strength Test", which was where we got pinned up to my deck (Floating patio) and we would be held to the wood pillar, and get punched (The girl wasn't punched.) I went first, and then the kid went. As I LIGHTLY punching him, his father, with previous felony convictions, walked by and caught us doing it. He slapped me really fucking hard and got me grounded for a month by my parents. I was a dumb child.

I have a lot more stories but I'll relay them in never.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
When I first started renting the room I do right now I always forgot which room the bathroom was in, I desperately needed to pee and rushed into a room thinking it was the bathroom (Since it's a long hall filled with cheap rentable rooms) only to see someone else who rents a room similar jerking off. We don't speak about it.

Croissant

Neutrino
Nebulae
I thought I was harmlessly just kicking a basketball in Gym today. At full velocity it smacked a girl in the back of the head so hard I'm sure her parents felt it. /no one knew it was me, I feel terrible but at the same time it was a pretty good kick.

Hollow

Neutrino
Nebulae
I like to ride on peoples' backs because I'm decently light(120lb)(54Kg) Which isn't really good for someone my size(5'11'')(1.8 Meters) but I feel fine

But going back to how I like to jump on peoples' backs today was no different. I wanted to jump on my friends back because he wasn't looking and it would be pretty funny right? Well at the last second he turned his head to the right and as I was putting my arms around his shoulders to hold on like a koala, I punched him right in the jaw.

Now it would usually be fine because we hurt each other before for fun and it wasn't new for me to punch him. But he recently got braces and when I punched him it cut the inside of his lip super bad and he kept spitting blood on the floor. He might have to get stitches.
I fucked up

Mr.Georgy

Neutrino
Nebulae
I gave a total of $500 to some guy that got his car towed over a three week period. I don't think he even has a car and he probably does drugs... Not sure. I've taken the L by not bothering to try to get my money back now. Live and learn, don't try and help people out with "Bills"

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I was once in Bakken, Denmark, back when Pokemon GO was still a thing, waiting for the food while capturing a gym. Exactly when I am about to capture the gym, some fucker (Valor I think) took the gym even if I was the one doing all the work. I was really angry and did one of those gestures when you lift your arm angrily... Thing is, the waitress was RIGHT BEHIND ME with our drinks, and I ended up knocking the drinks off her and broke the glasses while I got poured in water, beer and coke...

Or recently, when I lost the PIN code for my card and got it locked...

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
waking up at 3-4am for weeks straight

for roleplay

Zeo

Blackquill's lawyer
Nebulae
waking up at 3-4am for weeks straight

for roleplay
you must be like
Tired-and-Sore-Eyes.jpg

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
I think my biggest and funniest fuck up is back when I'd just gotten my contacts and had not yet started wearing glasses (Since I was afraid they'd make me look like a dork). I was making myself a smoothie late in the evening and as usual picked up the frozen berries. I thought the berries must've been smashed before being frozen considering how solid the block was.

Anyway, I mixed up the smoothie base (cream) & frozen berries, blended it and served it up. Mind you I was doing this in almost complete darkness. I sat down in my room and continued to game while enjoying my smoothie. As it heated up, I noticed something being off about it.

So I went to the kitchen, turned on the light to realize what I had assumed to be a block of frozen berries was in reality block of previously frozen meat.

I had been enjoying a raw meat smoothie, somehow the vanilla smoothie base had covered up the taste.
My friends still joke about it being the reason I'm a vegetarian.