How i get gun in dis game

SuperHeavy

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello, I'm new. I've played serious half life 2 roleplay over the past few years but I never quite got it so I'd maybe log on once or twice, get PK'd and then leave. I'm trying harder to actually roleplay and I hope to be an active member of the community some time!

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Hello, I'm new. I've played serious half life 2 roleplay over the past few years but I never quite got it so I'd maybe log on once or twice, get PK'd and then leave. I'm trying harder to actually roleplay and I hope to be an active member of the community some time!
Well, it‘s very hard to get a Gun in HL2RP, if you seem looking for a Server where it is easy to get guns and action, goto Reverie Games.

Reverie Games is the follow up to Apex Roleplay.

Reactions: List

mert

Atom
Nebulae
step 1. farm rations

step 2. buy gun

step 3. shoot cops

step 4. die

step 5 profit

SuperHeavy

Neutrino
Nebulae
The title was a joke, most new players ask that on their first time on this kind of server.

penguinc

bye
Nebulae
Well, it‘s very hard to get a Gun in HL2RP, if you seem looking for a Server where it is easy to get guns and action, goto Reverie Games.

Reverie Games is the follow up to Apex Roleplay.
reverie is trash
Requiem is way better they have more jobs and make it fun. That’s why they have more players on the weekends.