How to ace your GCSE's and/or any other "important" exam.

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
Alright peeps. You hardcore nerds-- I mean RPer's might remember me from Lemonpunch as... well shit who am I kidding you don't, let's just do a guide.

STEP 1:
Alright fam, you gotta pick a study song first. This is extremely important as human physcology says that listening to music will improve your going off task rates by 110%. I recommend some good classical music such as :

Or, if you're Scottish :

(dont judge me this is my music taste if you like different music please go royally fuck yourself cheers)

STEP 2:
Sick. Now that you've got your rockin' beats, now it's time for the most important part. Binge watching Game Of Thrones before you have to revise. Season 6 was awesome so I recommend that you watch all of that, and maybe a few episodes of some shitty anime if your into that gay shit. Remember that you can always come back to this step if you are confused or the most common reason, your bored out of your fucking brains.
bJMqKGy.jpg

STEP 3:
Now you all know i'm the perfect kid. I mean come on just fucking look at me. If you are I should probably call the police. Regardless, this step is only applicable to those who have friends (Look at yourself) and this step is to call all of your friends (Or use that gay snapchat shit) to ask them for the answers. The reason for this is, come on, this has been you while studying.
su07dnj.png

That long gap was for you to think about how the fuck your life is going. You fucking asshole. I mean i'm saying this as someone who may or may not have went into an apprenticeship instead of you know, doing important shit like university. regardless.

STEP 4:
Now it's test day. The final step is to pray to any diety you believe in, because fuck knows you haven't been studying for this test.
8545373.jpg

Have fun.

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
it's hard to make scotland even more shite yet that song has done the impossible
yes i know its beautiful. you fuckers thing your gettin independance but nope your stuck with the pig fucker and a girl as prime minister. i mean look what happened last time

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
You could just do it the raj way and just rock up to your exam on the day and be like "Fuck yeah, im failing this bitch"

Reactions: List

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
dw you'll all end up fucking ur gcses massively anyway

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
last time i saw you the uk was part of the eu