Official Guide How to fix all errors and missing textures

zoo

Electron
Nebulae
Here is a list of tips to help you fix your errors and missing textures.
Before doing any of these, please make sure that you have:

1. Subscribed to the server's content (found here) by clicking to subscribe to all.
  2. Mounted Counter-Strike: Source and Half-Life 2 Episodes 1 and 2.
If you do not know how to do the above, see here.

Do these in order, meaning to try the first one, and if it doesn't work, go down the list.

1. Restart the game
Luckily, in many situations, missing textures and errors can be solved by simply re-starting the game.

2. Unsubscribe and re-subscribe
In rare cases, the content is not downloaded properly.

3. Disable conflicting addons
If you were able to access the server without errors/missing textures before and you cannot now, you may have some conflicts in your addons. Try going into the in-game menu and disabling the recent addons you have installed. If you don't know, see #4.

4. Delete your addons and allow Steam to perform a fresh re-install
There may be conflicts with other addons that you have downloaded in the past, or recently (if you have only recently started having errors). Unless you know exactly which ones, you should go to Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons and delete the .gma files. Steam will detect this and re-install the addons.

Thanks to this thread for inspiration.

Last edited:

absolutely solid

Neutrino
Nebulae
There's a problem, i literally tried every of these, yet no solution works. These flashing error signs are becoming a problem since my eyes do not like it, please help.

Hamilton

Proton
Nebulae
Subscribed to the server's content (found here) by clicking to subscribe to all.
Also I feel it's important to warn that you should subscribe to the content while on the main menu of Garry's Mod, otherwise if you do it and right after join the server, while it was still downloading, it'll create errors and some addons will not download completly, then obviously you'll still with missing textures.