Official Guide How to quickly unsubscribe from all addons (Made by Votra)

Infected Sanity

Neutrino
Nebulae
  • Open your Steam Community Workshop in your browser, and go-to "Subscribed Files."
  • Hit F12 (Or your respective web browser element viewer).
  • Click Console.
  • Copy & Paste: (function(){jQuery('.btn_grey_black').map(function(){this.click()})})()
  • Done.
Though I would re post it here since some people want their addons quickly uninstalled.

Oh yeah also don't forget - when you delete all your addons remember to GO TO C:/Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons and feel free to delete every .gma file and enjoy that sweet, sweet storage space.

OR type "menu_cleanupgmas" and it deletes any .gma that you aren't subscribed to. (Thanks @Votra )

Holy fucking crap that helped me a lot, Thanks!

Reactions: List

InkPanda

Quark
Nebulae
I used a similar code with only a few structural differences and it worked just the same.
Being unfamiliar with coding at this point in time, it might not matter at all, but here's my alternative for reference purposes.
Code:
jQuery ("[id^='UnsubscribeItemBtn']").children().trigger('click'); setTimeout(function(){location.reload();},500);
Let me know if it performs any separate functions, but this is pretty quick, and it even clicks the next page for you.

Hella' helpful when I need to clear out space for 4GBs of addons..

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Windows 10 user here. When I hit f12, it doesn't seem to do anything. any ideas how to fix this?
(Sorry for my other post, thought that you were talking about in-game for some reason)
Which browser are you using?

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
Holy shit I totally forgot about this.

I remember seeing this and being like "Hey that's me" and then I thought @DoubleD thought I was cool.

where were u when votra got ban

i was eating a big roleplay then phone rang

"votra is ban"

"yes

Ronald

Apple Man
Nebulae
None of that code works anymore, updated version just copy and paste into developer console.
Code:
jQuery ("[id^='UnsubscribeItemBtn']").children().trigger('click'); setTimeout(function(){location.reload();},500);

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
None of that code works anymore, updated version just copy and paste into developer console.
Code:
Will do

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So uh, I've tried copy pasting all this stuff into the console and nothing happens. All of them are registered as unknown commands. If someone can give an updated way + explanation, that'd be great.

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So uh, I've tried copy pasting all this stuff into the console and nothing happens. All of them are registered as unknown commands. If someone can give an updated way + explanation, that'd be great.
Idk if he's still around but @Votra do you know?

D

Deleted member 5162

This should be a sticky thread, just so people won't make other threads that are concerned about this question.