Information HUD Beta Feedback

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
To make this easier to manage (since I forget every message I receive)

This is a thread to discuss any feedback and changes for the beta HUD

Will tidy this up soon

Reactions: List

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
the cool overwatch text on top left of the screen when playing cop/OTA overlaps directly with the beta hud :steamsad:
How do you mean? Looks fine for me
lrhj8xs.png

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I found that, when turning on the hud, it does cause issues with the text overlapping. However if you have it on all the time and char switch - the text will properly display under the bars. (Just an issue with turning beta hud on and off constantly from what I've tested). Simple fix really, just keep it on. It'll adjust/update automatically.

Personal Feedback - I would love to have an option to just get Raw Values displayed within the bar. Stating 100/100 over health and armor for example. (Again, optional for those who don't want it)

Feedback from others I heard in discord calls, they would love to have the ability to 'ALWAYS SHOW ESSENTIAL BARS'. So they don't have Food/Water displayed but still see Health, Armor, Stamina (And filter when equipped)

I like the bold outlines, makes it easier to tell if the bars are not completely full.

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
I found that, when turning on the hud, it does cause issues with the text overlapping. However if you have it on all the time and char switch - the text will properly display under the bars. (Just an issue with turning beta hud on and off constantly from what I've tested). Simple fix really, just keep it on. It'll adjust/update automatically.

Personal Feedback - I would love to have an option to just get Raw Values displayed within the bar. Stating 100/100 over health and armor for example. (Again, optional for those who don't want it)

Feedback from others I heard in discord calls, they would love to have the ability to 'ALWAYS SHOW ESSENTIAL BARS'. So they don't have Food/Water displayed but still see Health, Armor, Stamina (And filter when equipped)

I like the bold outlines, makes it easier to tell if the bars are not completely full.

5pm restart today

Have added two new settings

Show number values within the bars - pretty rough around the edges currently but works for just trying things out

Show essential bars always - health and armor bars will always be there even with the always show info bars setting disabled

Wg6zvlB.png

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
5pm restart today

Have added two new settings

Show number values within the bars - pretty rough around the edges currently but works for just trying things out

Show essential bars always - health and armor bars will always be there even with the always show info bars setting disabled

Wg6zvlB.png

Why 5pm, why not NOOOOoAOowowowooWWWW, GET BACK ON THAT FUCKING TRAIN AND RESTART IT NAAAAOOOOOOOIOWOWWWWWWW...

Nebulae
i love the new clean beta hud

would be cool if there was a number scaling option,
to make it bigger or smaller.

compared to the old one, it looks so clean i love it
yet being so large that it kinda washes off the cleanness of screen of mine during immersive moments with its largeness

gives hope n desire for a dynamic size tweak option :)

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i love the new clean beta hud

would be cool if there was a number scaling option,
to make it bigger or smaller.

compared to the old one, it looks so clean i love it
yet being so large that it kinda washes off the cleanness of screen of mine during immersive moments with its largeness

gives hope n desire for a dynamic size tweak option :)
True. A way to scale it to your liking would be really cool considering how much bigger it is.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
i prefer it far more over the old one yes