Hudson's WW3RP Drawings

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
Posting in order of when I drew them.
CHw4APM.png

This was an in-character poster for the Coalition faction to help identify what new enlisted might come across. Bath Salts had a goat made of props(lower right) that he baught from a farmer(lower 2nd from right) in Korea. In Panama AlexD played an ape that was lured to the Coalition base with fruit and then got shot(lower 2nd from left). A truce between the Coalition and Globalist sides to fight the militia meant I got a look at a Globalist soldier up close(lower left).

Friendly UCTF(top right) were sometimes difficult to distinguish between Globalist uniforms when they both appeared darker at a distance. Coalition desert and wood camo(top 2nd from right and top 2nd from left) could complicate things when mixed, and a helmet nearly would always be an NCO. The generic recruit uniform of both factions(top left) was to be shot in the legs if spotted beyond the wall and braught to base.

@Stephanov endorsed the IC poster, and it was a nice stab at serious drawing.

2IlWRkj.png

@Mendel made a WW3RP art competition, so it was a good excuse to try adding a background as I drew my character out of his armor writing a field report on that tunnel map rp_lr_refuge_v1

JcQ09bL.png

Not having drawn anything in months, I put together this little scene of a Globalist soldier inspecting a lab inside a bunker after returning to WW3RP.

s9P7c6k.png

Wanting to tackle a background with lighting, I did the Globalist base of rp_stalker_v2 with the defensive props.

Sr92DBm.png

Growing in confidence, I put everything I wanted together in having characters in a moment in a scene that had a range of lighting. Coalition infantry advancing in Panama 2014 before the battle on our last day there. rp_salvation_2_stalker

iwo3alk.jpg

A Coalition engineer helps a Korean citizen with his car. rp_salvation_2_stalker_snow

hovBPez.jpg

A Coalition drill instructor and enlisted inspect a target at their firing range after some rifle practice. Ukraine 2014. rp_ineu_valley2_v1a

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
really nice drawings
though the legs on this one look a bit weird:
Sr92DBm.png

should do larry the lizard next for the full panama nostalgia

Reactions: List

Calamari

You're a kid now, you're a squid now
Nebulae
This is absolutely crazy. It's the kind of level of art where you look at it and think, "Ha, that's got to be fake. He just put a filter over it." But deep down you know that, no, this person is just CRAZY FUCKING TALENTED.

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
did u trace?
I'd use a source screenshot flipped upside down and kept glancing at it to build lines and import colors yeah. The accuracy is not total.

I'd leave some parts out and simplify trees, and have the the ground and sky built of a few patches of different colors and shades half mixed up locally and half blending smoothly.